is this right???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unitrider08

Reaction score
ok so im looking into the motovert rx50 instead of a moped im from queensland and im on my car learner license and im 16 but i was wondering can i ride this on my car learner license the same as a moped? thanks fellas all help appreciated:D:cool:

my limited knowledge of QLD law tells me that it has gears and a clutch so its classed as a manual so you have to have a motorcycle license to ride it.
only scooters that are fully automatic can be covered by a car license.

but thats my understanding, someone from qld could tell u other wise.

Last edited:
i thought theyre semi auto? but yea id like to hear from a queenslander also or better yet a queenslander with an rx50

i thought theyre semi auto? but yea id like to hear from a queenslander also or better yet a queenslander with an rx50

hmmmm, not full auto tho, hahaha what are the odds of a queenslander with a rx50 lol

i was watchin a video on why they made them. the reason is that when you have you black license (full license) you can ride them on the road in qld without a motorcyle liscense but only if you have you black license. if not gotta go for ya bike license aswell

hey in qld anythink under a 50cc i am pretty sure that is covered under a car licence

Latest posts

Back