is this shock any good fast ace

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just ya typical fastace shock. I think they're better then similar models of DNM shocks. It's a pretty basic shock, you are really getting what you pay for. Would be stiffer then your stockers shock, but I wouldn't say any better quality. You'd be better off and also would be cheaper to just buy a heavy duty spring for your stock shock!

really you would be better off grabbing the bs58rc mode, adjustable compression and rebound. altho it requires modifying the under of the seat for the 'piggy back'
but youd be looking at 170 ish. which is well worth the price

i thort il just get spring but i want to put a extended swing arm on aswell so im not sure

Im running the shock you linked as well, and it has a great feel to it. cheap and great for the money.
Depending on your riding you could go the model up though the 58ar like matty said they have adjustable rebound and comp...

will the 58ar fit straight onto a stock frame/swingarm ? and how much longer is it than a stock shock cos ATM iv just got the hd spring on my stock shock!

Latest posts

Back