It Begins Here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha thanks woggy, yeah do have everything to get it to a roller, just been VERY lazy. Just ran into my first problem. Rear wheel bearings were toast, and seized onto the alloy centre spacer. Got them out, but the soft alloy spacer is now deformed and needs replacing. Gonna get a price on getting one spun up locally before I order one from BBR.

Very nice bike :)

You making me jealous hehe Good stuff
thumbsup.jpg

hey swapper I wanna see footage of you smokin the 250s at wynnum on this bad boy !

Then you will have to change ya swapper name ;)

Haha sick man. Yeah I was gonna ask to see if I could race C grade lites on this bad boy. That would make for some good footage, shredding past big bikes !!!

Yeah at least. Plenty out there. Its just a shame that not enough of them see the light of day and get ridden. This one will see plenty of moto time !!

I know of a fully optioned BBR klx perimeter in WA with over $15k in it thats a shelf queen the guy ended up getting a 2nd klx and rides thats instead of the money pit.

I know of a fully optioned BBR klx perimeter in WA with over $15k in it thats a shelf queen the guy ended up getting a 2nd klx and rides thats instead of the money pit.

Yeah total waste huh. It aint gonna go up in value, just get it out and ride the thing !!

Haha sick man. Yeah I was gonna ask to see if I could race C grade lites on this bad boy. That would make for some good footage, shredding past big bikes !!!

Go pro that for sure !

And give em a panic rev in the turns to let them know your coming through haha

Moarrrr ;)

love this build to bits man, I can remember the week you bought it, so flippin long ago ey. Shall be a beast when done!!!

Moarrrr ;)

love this build to bits man, I can remember the week you bought it, so flippin long ago ey. Shall be a beast when done!!!

Yeah, sure was. Dont worry Carlts, work is in progress as we speak. A bit of running around to do, but hopefully have the thing ready to ride this week. I will get some more progress photos up in a day or two.

^^ Cool swapper , look'n forward to updates :)

You guys scared ??? I am !!!!!

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

Hoping I can race this thing on the weekend. Super keen now !!

thanks for the positive reply's. Hoping to enter it in mini of the month soon. Not sure What the frame weighs Patrick but it is lighter than i thought it would be.

:microwave:Im done for!!!!!:no:

jokes aside swapper that bikes what dreams are made of

Hi man.
Builds looking good. There's a few bbrs in aus.
I've got a bbr superpro 88 limited. And between my 2 best mates there's 5 bbr perimeters and we ride as much as possible here. Just shows there out there.

Hi man.
Builds looking good. There's a few bbrs in aus.
I've got a bbr superpro 88 limited. And between my 2 best mates there's 5 bbr perimeters and we ride as much as possible here. Just shows there out there.

Yeah thanks man. I just wanna get this thing built and ride it. You guys have it good down your way. Plenty of sick minis, and plenty of riding by the look of it. Very jealous.

Looks good mate. Did you end sorting out the shock reservoir ?

Yeah Bean, just mounted it the same as yours. Seems good. Just got that problem with the clutch cover now. Gonna order a taki cover tonight.

Latest posts

Back