It Begins Here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwapperMX

Reaction score
As a few of you on here already know, I bought a BBR V2 KLX 110 from the US and had it shipped over in several boxes. I have been pretty slack in doing anything more about it as Terry at Firepower Minis is working his magic on the motor. Sitting here this afternoon, I got a bunch of motivation and started putting it all together. Here are some photos taken this evening.
P1020917.jpg

P1020923.jpg

P1020922.jpg

P1020918.jpg

P1020916.jpg

Yeah thanks, I cant wait to get it together either. Really hanging to ride it actually. Should be an awesome ride. MiniFighter will be appalled at my photography, but its all could do tonight inside the house.

thanks for the positive reply's. Hoping to enter it in mini of the month soon. Not sure What the frame weighs Patrick but it is lighter than i thought it would be.

Yea boi ! :banana:

perimeters are the bomb !!!!

Is the swingarm plus 5 ?

Last edited:
WoW ! Look cool mate. Wouldn't be too many BBR's in OZ would there? Awesome, can't wait to see it all built up. :)

Yea boi ! :banana:

perimeters are the bomb !!!!

Is the swingarm plus 5 ?

Not sure man, I didnt think there were more than one size swingarm that comes with the perimeter bikes ?? I can measure it if anyone has the stock dimensions.

Looking sweet mate , do you have everything but the engine to get it going ?? what are you waiting for get it rolling atleast lol

crf's have 3 sizes , but i think klx's only have the 1 size ?

Latest posts

Back