its about time

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazzy #1

Reaction score
gazza2003au, may be going out there tomoro afternoon, if i can get ur mobile number ill message you to tell you if we are going out, ill pm u my number ok?

got your PM, we already had minto in mind for tomorrow if weather is good (fingers crossed) she wont ride at cecil hills untill i get my bike fixed as she'll more than likely get lost

that bike look ok man, better than the bikes farts_are_funny_aus was lookin at.
have fun with it bro :!:

crazy1 we only have 1 bike going at the moment my husqvarna needs a couple of parts i should have it going again in a week :wink: my missus wants me to ride with her so she wont get lost doing this we need two bikes she also knows i have a good sence of direction and i wont get lost i have rode in that area alot of times back in 1994-1996 and she dont know u so she wont go for a ride with you unless im there lol also minto is a big open paddock if she gets into trouble i will see her where as cecil hills is all bush

No-Fear said:
that bike look ok man, better than the bikes farts_are_funny_aus was lookin at.
have fun with it bro :!:

if you wana say shit to me do it in a pm or the same topic im posting in you gutless fuking wonder

it wasnt directed to u tosser, i was just sayin that bike looks better than the ones u are lookin at. u fken daft idiot

well as u know we turned up at cecil hills for a ride in the bush today we first tryed Lee & Clark St we headed into the bush than all of a sudden my girl friend slams into a big mushy mud puddle what a f%*#*%@ crack up :lol: she got up soaked from waist down and said right im going home i couldnt stop laughing so than we packed up and moved to Exeter Rd as we got the bikes off the trailer wheeling them down the street some dumb ass comes out from her house to say "cops are on there way" we were like wtf? we aint even strolled past her house yet and she was right out side her fence a good 15-20m walk man did that set my girl friend off :shock: the ladies husband come driving out trying to strike a convo with us and said it would be to sloppy in the bush as it was flooded while my misses called the guys wife every name under the sun to his face so we than moved on once again to minto 45mins later 3 times loading the trailer pretty pissed off we finnaly arive at minto for a little ride so it was a f%*#@^ day just if my husky was registered i would zip up and down past her house al day to piss her off :lol:
how was yours? :D

No offence, but Gazza and Crazzy why don't you guys just PM your conversations with eachother because basically all of the posts in this topic are you two talking to eachother, and it doesn't really have any relation to the rest of us on the forum.

Just a thought, thanks.

macka, we are talking about mini dirt bikes are we not? title does say "Mini Dirt Bikes Discussion" we dont have a forum on "where to ride pit bikes" or "post your ride reports" the other forums are under pocket bikes not mini dirt bikes :(

Gazza - thanks Captain Obvious.

I'm quite aware that it is part of the Mini Dirt Bikes Discussion however a 2 way conversation regarding where you went riding on the weekend and how you want to meet up with them for a ride at some point doesn't seem to relate too much to the topic which is "it's about time" - i.e. Crazzy finally got his dirt bikes.

I would have thought that possible discussions would include how the bike is going, any problems so far, whether they think they got their money's worth on the bike etc etc.

I believe that the idea of a forum is for people to share opinions/viewpoints etc and the idea of different topic posts is for indexing so that people can identify what the post is going to be about.

Anyway that's my opinion, i was only suggesting it before so that it would be easier for others to know what a post is going to be about by reading the topic.

Gazza - thanks Captain Obvious.

I'm quite aware that it is part of the Mini Dirt Bikes Discussion however a 2 way conversation regarding where you went riding on the weekend and how you want to meet up with them for a ride at some point doesn't seem to relate too much to the topic which is "it's about time" - i.e. Crazzy finally got his dirt bikes.

I would have thought that possible discussions would include how the bike is going, any problems so far, whether they think they got their money's worth on the bike etc etc.

I believe that the idea of a forum is for people to share opinions/viewpoints etc and the idea of different topic posts is for indexing so that people can identify what the post is going to be about.

Anyway that's my opinion, i was only suggesting it before so that it would be easier for others to know what a post is going to be about by reading the topic.
it does relate to this topic if u followed my post and PM's mate.... and if u had givin me the chance the ride we were ment to go on was to sus out his new bikes and give my own review by seeing the bikes in person but now thats jumping the gun isnt it :roll: i dont see how u could be forced to read this thread u read a few lines u dont like it u leave right? your just itchin to scratch arnt you :roll:

i owned one of these for a while,
I'd say they are one of the better cheap bikes.
the suspension is soft, but a few beers will make it handle a 45ft table top, however the footpegs will most likey snap off.
the carby is to small,
the gear lever hangs out to far.
some good points are however,
they handle extremely well when there aren't any big jumps,
they come with good wheel, tyres, tyres, handle bar style, breaks- apart from the rear being touchy and dependinf on what you want they are relatively low geared.

i owned one of these for a while,
I'd say they are one of the better cheap bikes.
the suspension is soft, but a few beers will make it handle a 45ft table top, however the footpegs will most likey snap off.
the carby is to small,
the gear lever hangs out to far.
some good points are however,
they handle extremely well when there aren't any big jumps,
they come with good wheel, tyres, tyres, handle bar style, breaks- apart from the rear being touchy and dependinf on what you want they are relatively low geared.
is the rear shocky adjustable? i just had a another look at the link the bike is 6kg's lighter than our bikes :shock:

spring pre-load is adjustable, but it's still to soft and their is a bolt in the shock to make changing the oil easy, for when you add thicker oil.

the bike stil looks like its got sum beef the engine looks top qwality

hey crazy#1 and minidirt, have you had any problems with these bikes? i was thinking of purchasing one, would you recomend them?

minidirt, did yours come with the mikuni carb? i found he is now selling them with 25mm mikuni's...

If the suspension was a bit stiffer, and the foot pegs and mount were good, would you trust them over a decent sized jump? are there any other cheap/bad points of the bike?

Latest posts

Back