Its been 12 months

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoluver

Reaction score
Since I have touched the RM. Today was hot and I was bored so i decided to fire up the old RM and take it for a cruise. Had 12 month old stale fuel in her, turned the fuel on choke up. It took 4 kicks and she was alive. It was music to my ears... I forgot how quick 2 strokes revv. So I strapped my helmet on and took a lap through the bush and around the block... All I can say is how much I miss 2 strokes.... I had forgotten how band feels and damn... the wheel spin!!! the best part of owning a 2 stroke. Nothing will ever beat the reliability of a 2 stroke..

lol reliability u make me laugh hahahaha thats mad bro what cc is it

Yeh I've lost interest in it. It needs a good tuning up and service what I will get around to doing. $2000. I would love a 250 2 stroke, but my car is more important.

i agree mate, nuthing revs like 2 stroke 125....gotta luv em lol

Got a pic of it?

:D

img1037ya9.jpg

Oh ok sorry I missed that bit

I'll give ya $2500 to get it to adelaide

Sidney, I thought you were looking for something registerable?

BTW it won't cost $500 to get it to Adelaide, but if you want to make transport Motoluvres headache ... its only a phone call and making sure people are available either end for pick up/drop off.

Yeah I'm not sure about the road legal bikes.

I wish 2 strokes didnt need new rings and stuff lol

Rings cost what?? 30 dollars each and take about 1 hour at the most to install. Yeh $2000 and cant be bothered posting the bike.

thats a real nice bike mate and a dead set steal at that price , If this was this time last year that bike would of been in my hands.Someone buy this bike its a steal at this price you WILL not find a better 125 around for that kind of money

foolsp33d you have 1000 posts lol

Foolsp33d:Yep!:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back