JB's klx110 Progress Build!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not sure if its stroked yet? how can you tell?
Its a has a race head, but i thinks its v1? again not sure haha
I mean, the person already split the cases, hence it has 4 gears, like i don't think anyone would split the cases for just $60 gear lol.

Hahah, i was planning on selling the whole bike and starting from scratch again. lol

Yer it would be the tb race head , there better then stock but arnt to flash compared to a v2. i had a 143RH kit on my old klx and i didnt like it at all .

Yer , but to someone that knows what there doing , splitting the cases probably wouldn't be a big deal to them?

Is the power real zingy , and all up top ? my 143rh kit was all up top and had no torque at all . if it has decent torque/downlow power i would say it has a stroker.

other then that i dont know how you would be able to tell without tearing into it . easiest way would be to take the head off and check the stroke , that way.

yeah good point man,

yeah most up top, could be the gearing also. like its just doesn't have that Zap, And not having a flywheel makes it a lot easier to stall etc,

its not really kind what i excepted a big bore kit to do. i wanted something that was really snappy heaps of bottom end hey!

Edit- Woggy have you got any klx forks legs lying around? i need some to finish my yellow Klx, than i can sell it! thanks

Last edited:
grab 2 quick shots of it!, sorry bikes dirty,

P1030746-1.jpg

P1030747.jpg

Nar sorry i just sold a pair the other week! lol

Oh yer so its got a irk too ?

Yer they need the snap off the bottom , if they had 6 gears or something the zingy high revving power would be fine , but we only have 4 very spaced out gears lol

Nar sorry i just sold a pair the other week! lol

Oh yer so its got a irk too ?

Yer they need the snap off the bottom , if they had 6 gears or something the zingy high revving power would be fine , but we only have 4 very spaced out gears lol

Picked up this beast last week.

photo.jpg

Got a pretty decent deal on it i think, needs a bit of work (wheels are rubbish, etc)
I think I'm going to 65 wheels/brakes and 65 forks.

Motor has a bit of money in it. not sure of the full details but its got a tb143w/ race head, TB clutch, kitaco inner rotor kit, not sure of the bottom end, but it has 4 gears, so I'm not what else is done to the bottom... (the guy i bought it off didn't know much.)

Its currently running a fox shock, sanoswing arm, 60 forks, Sano pipe,

Looking to forward to working on it :)

Hey mate both bikes look ace. Is that a Two Brothers seat on the yellow bike? What year model is it? Cheers.

The yellow bike has a Red Baron seat and the green bike has a two brothers seat :)
both great seats not much of a difference!

Thanks for clearing that up. What fabrics do each seat utilize? Sorry if i'm hi-jacking... Probably picking up an '04 model tomorrow and the standard seat is first to go.

They would both use a gripper seat cover.
Mate make a thread about the 110 so you can ask questions like this

I will start a thread.
Right now I'm just querying #538 about details of mods done to his bikes. If its considered spam, by all means...

Back