JB's klx110 Progress Build!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man!,

Having done anything else to the bike yet!, love the riding the thing! The motor is bulletproof, Mite be picking up another 110 in another few days, and transferring some things over to this thing, We will have to wait and see...

Heres 2 shot, nothing special, When it dries up again, hopefully ill start to build a little mx/sx track, have got about an acre to work with.Not much, buts its something!
excuse the muddy bike, white as panda legs and T boots!

P1030705.jpg

P1030719.jpg

Picked up this beast last week.

photo.jpg

Got a pretty decent deal on it i think, needs a bit of work (wheels are rubbish, etc)
I think I'm going to 65 wheels/brakes and 65 forks.

Motor has a bit of money in it. not sure of the full details but its got a tb143w/ race head, TB clutch, kitaco inner rotor kit, not sure of the bottom end, but it has 4 gears, so I'm not what else is done to the bottom... (the guy i bought it off didn't know much.)

Its currently running a fox shock, sanoswing arm, 60 forks, Sano pipe,

Looking to forward to working on it :)

I remember that up for sale a while ago , not a bad deal , but that swingarm is a Chinese piece .

Sits awesome , would be a good ride as is!

thanks for that man! , I'm thinking of running the mx style setup of the other bike on it than, Not really sure yet.

, paid 1300 for it, Its hard to find a stocker for that amount TBH,
not sure if its the clutch or not, but its hell noisy when i ride, like a grinding sound.

yeah thats good going buying her for that man. :)

that is watt i need for my collection 12" bike hehe cool!!

Started to build a track today, didn't get much done, only using a dingo, so its taking ages haha. oh well. Anyway just going to get a layout done, and than il start to build the berms and jumps up when I'm happy with it. don't have a lot of land to work with so its going to suited for stock mods crf's/klx's. still going to make the track wide enough so it it will be fun to battle on!
heres is two shots of the first berm i made, sorry about photos, was getting dark and crappy camera. but ill have so more tomorrow.

The berm needs to built up a bit more, and I will tyres underneath, as dirt is limited atm.

P1030736.jpg

P1030737.jpg

bit more work today..

The track attack cows (haha) destroyed the berm, so i put up an electric fence,

berm needs more work. but started on a jump today

P1030741.jpg

P1030742.jpg

P1030743.jpg

P1030744.jpg

This is going to end up a nice round berm hopefully.

Use don't realise how much dirt you go through! its crazy!

thanks man,

Um just scraping from the bank at the moment, don't know how long i'll last,
trying to convince the oldman to build a dam at the end of the property where the creek runs through!

cheers mate, yeah hope it was all good,

Put the 143 in the green klx. My 05 gear lever fitted , so may its an 05 motor not sure? . got it jetted runs well but running 35-14t , really need a bigger rear sprocket, just doesn't have the straight up snappy power, i was looking for, mite in future have to go 165w/ stroker

v2 head will open it up a heep!

with a stroker to make it 155cc i reckon is the best all around engine . a little slow for open big bike tracks but plenty fast for anything mini's.

v2 head will open it up a heep!

with a stroker to make it 155cc i reckon is the best all around engine . a little slow for open big bike tracks but plenty fast for anything mini's.

Oh and if you ever want to sell a engine ill most likely be keen lol..

Im not sure if its stroked yet? how can you tell?
Its a has a race head, but i thinks its v1? again not sure haha
I mean, the person already split the cases, hence it has 4 gears, like i don't think anyone would split the cases for just $60 gear lol.

Hahah, i was planning on selling the whole bike and starting from scratch again. lol

Back