jialing, ducAR and lifan engine mounting

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X7-Nutcase

Reaction score
gday all , just a quick question, a ducar 125, a jialing 125 and a lifan 125/140 all have the same top or rear engine mountings and also have the same holes underneath to mount also? is this right if i removed a lifan 140 from a DHZ or pitpro frame a ducar,jialing or lifan 125 should bolt straight up no worrys? im lead to believe that prety much all china 4 stroke honda copy motors have the same mounts top , rear and bottom? ? ANYONE???:)
cheers

yea they should bolt straight up my mate had a ducar and switched it for my old lifan that i gave him and when in just like that lol dont no if this wos much help.

all the motors mount the same, the clutch arm position changes depending on if the engine is a start any gear or not (rear for start anygear, front for non start anygear)

ok kewl , so dhz doesnt realy know what they talking about, cos i bought one of there cradle frames and the bottom mount has been wwelded crooked on a angle and doesnt line up with the bolt holes underneath the motor! i was 90% sure all motors were the same mounting pattern but he tried to tell me differently. ! now im 100% sure . cheers im gona ring him now

There's NO 100 % guarantee that the positioning of the footpeg holes is exactly the same distance forward of the rear engine mount hole OR the same thickness downwards from the top engine mount hole as a Lifan start in gear engine . Just because the top and rear mounts of all china engines are made to fit a stock crf mount pattern ....... and the bottom holes take a crf footpeg bar ..... doesn't mean that both non kick in gear and kick in gear motor footpeg mount holes will line up with the holes in the DHZ cradle ........

I'd say a Jialing start in gear motor should match up to all the holes but most likely a Ducar or Loncin non kick or auto won't line up with the cradle . You'll ALSO find that a Honda CRF50 motor probably won't line up either ......

I could actually verify that but I'm too lazy ATM ...... maybe curiousity will get the better of me later on and I'll go to the hassle of checking ...... :p

im going to buy some bolts on friday and try and fit my jialing up.. anyone know a good place to buy engine mount bolts and lock nuts apart from a honda shop asking for crf50 bolts...??

also on start any gear the clutch arm is on top not at the bak

Latest posts

Back