Jialing GPX 125 Neutral Switch Contact

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JHZ

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Quick question. I bought this engine recently and noticed that it's actually a 1N234 not an N1234. This is actually better for road riding IMHO, but it doesn't come with a neutral switch contact, there's just a washer sitting on the bolt that goes onto the gear-shift drum. I tried subbing the one from my old engine (MadAss version of the Lifan 120), but the contact doesn't line up.

Any ideas where I can get a proper neutral contact from?

JHZ

PS I realise that this isn't a big deal, but given I ride this bike on the road, I'd like to know when it's in neutral.

Hey Guys,

Quick question. I bought this engine recently and noticed that it's actually a 1N234 not an N1234. This is actually better for road riding IMHO, but it doesn't come with a neutral switch contact, there's just a washer sitting on the bolt that goes onto the gear-shift drum. I tried subbing the one from my old engine (MadAss version of the Lifan 120), but the contact doesn't line up.

Any ideas where I can get a proper neutral contact from?

JHZ

PS I realise that this isn't a big deal, but given I ride this bike on the road, I'd like to know when it's in neutral.
1n234 stuff that id be going after these dickwads ,i have had problems with them as well ,stuff it email these wankers and tell them you want a refund or your taking this to fair trading ,youll get coin back off them there dick heads

ahhh i need more beer , these dudes suck ass tho

I've chucked it in a Sachs Madass 125 b/c the stock engine shat itself.

I don't mind the 1N234 actually, it's pretty good for road riding because it means I don't drop it into neutral at the lights. I just want to make the neutral switch work because I either can't run it with the stand down which makes tuning things hard or I permantly ground the neutral switch and I risk riding with the stand down one day and doing some damage.

ok fair enough but i ride road as well ,not on a sachs but a real mini z50 ,i dont find i need a neutral light but each to there own i spose

^^^neutral lights burn out too...:p

i prefer the 1n234 for any riding, not just road... but... im too busy looking at the ROAD to be looking at the neutral light... how hard is it? all down and half up? something you can feel without a visual indicator... and whats wrong with testing by releasing the clutch slowly?

also...never sit at the lights in neutral anyway, unless you want to die from mack truck inflicted injuries up the rear end....

leaving the stand down a few times is usually enough to remember it in the future:p

Last edited:
Actually I find it to be a real bugger to find neutral, maybe I just need more practice with the gear changes :confused:

Of course when I don't want to be in neutral that's when I tend to find it, that's why I want the light to work so I don't get mack trucked!

I've contacted the KDFSport and they're going to try and find the part for me so hopefully that'll work out, but if not I might have to try making my own.

Latest posts

Back