joined the club

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh tommy bought it new. do you have an aftermarket carby? do they foul on the frame? I will be gettin an 88cc kit, do i need to change the carb with that?

SWEET!

Yeah I run a TB 20mm Carby for my 88.

Na it doesn't, but Ive got a Billetware Cradle Frame. Aftermarket Carby will fit fine on your Stock Frame but!

Yep if you buy an 88 Kit a Bigger Carby is a MUST! Either 18 or 20mm, but most Bore Kits will come with one!

decided to have a look at the standard "fun bike restrictors" that are manditory for emmisions, pun police, etc and looky what i found.

Attachments

• P1000460.jpg
    P1000460.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 10
removed. LET IT BREATHE!!!

Attachments

• P1000459.jpg
    P1000459.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 5
then after the destruction with the pliers, nippers and screwdriver i decided to hack some more apendages off. so i cut off the noodle that hangs on the end of the airbox. i imagine that shes going to run pretty lean now. any advice on what jets to get to keep it going smooth before the big bore kit comes?

Attachments

• P1000461.jpg
    P1000461.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 5
hey mate an easy way to put the carb cap on is too take the whole carby off the manifold then put the cap on the carby back on the manifold and best thing to do is get a uni filter gives abit more grunt and sounds better and also a rev box does abit .

Latest posts

Back