July 50 of the Month ** Vote Here **

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who is 50otm?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunt101

Reaction score
Sidney
z1sidneylo0.jpg

Qwerty243
z2qwerty243zo9.jpg

Divy
z3divybd0.jpg

unit mx
z4unitmxzk8.jpg

Clarke126
z8clarke126fi9.jpg

z50kid
z9z50kiddm1.jpg

Hillz
z10hillzcv6.jpg

Last edited:
GO CLARKE!!!!! that thing is worth more than 50 of the bikes on here...

Funny how some of these bikes seem to come out of the woodwork when the FOTM comes up, You don't see or hear from these guys untill its a new month. I'm not knocking the entries at all (they always kick ass) but it would be nice to see more input into our little forum than just sexy pics of their bikes. Does anyone agree?

Well, clark wins this month, who's in it for next month?

Ahaha that things a beast, got my vote for sure, some nice bikes in this months though!

true hillz its a nice bike but fuzzmini bikes pretty nice too its a klx110 yeah

100% agree with meko, like Clarke126 sick bike but ive never seen a post by him like meko said im not knocking ya bike but from the look of your bike you seem to have a fair bit of experiance with pittys so more input then just fotm from you would be great

Last edited:
oh i just seen pitsterpro on fuzziminis bike so obviously its not a klx110 my bad

Yeah unit mx's MSO with the green Five-O kit looks nice!

all the bikes r great this month i like divy's, unit mx's, fuzz's clark's n least we forget hilz's as usual but my vote is for my hommie lou

clark that is one nice dirt scooter makes mine look like a pushbike ,no competition here though lol.50sbrotherhood you gonna fix my new carby you slurry and thanks for the vote mate.

sorry kids chilli 50's are a bunch of arrogant tosser so the bbr frame loses my vote
nice rides from both divy and unitmx
but i cant go past those white walls they flowin so hillz gets my vote

p.s meko has a point

Last edited:
Why does Hillz bike only have 3 votes?? Its way better than divys or unit_mx's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back