Jumping a 70ft jump on the Pitster.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
enjoy did this yesterday , at motocross mountain .

some nice big jumps on this track! but only got videos of this one.

And i also broke my collarbone at the end of the day from a crash lol spewing....

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/13-AuGZmr-0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/13-AuGZmr-0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

28122009624.jpg

28122009623.jpg

29122009200.jpg

video didn't work...

nice work with the collar bone though! lol.

vid worked for me, nice one :)
ouch! on that collor bone, get it on vid aswell? lol
hope it heals soon 4 ya.

working now..

awesome.. you have talent on a bike mate...

haha nice vid mate, looks like you go bigger then the big bikes there:D, unlucky about the collar bone, wishing ya a speedy recovery

It does look alot bigger in real life.

but yer definitely bigger then 50ft. several people said around 70ft So i will stick with That.

But yes the bone is hurting more now then when it happened... and i am drunk as!

Last edited:
lol, that is a killer jump that 1 hey...

we you there for a couple of days or just that day?
i was there for 2 days, left the on the 28th..but my mates were there till Wednesday

i was a bit sad as my wr450f's suspension didnt like the bigger table tops... 25-30ft no worries but bigger ones was bottoming out big time...
i gota say i wasnt too taken with the mx track....lol berms and table tops, that was it...
heres a couple of pics and a vid from the monday...

link to album as there large pics that need to be viewed fullsize..
Motocross Mountain pictures by ozconsoles - Photobucket

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid192.photobucket.com/albums/z263/ozconsoles/Motocross%20Mountain/29122009018.flv">

Haha thats us in your video , that blue/purple patrol .

Yer we were just there for 1 day , was a spur of the moment thing.

Yer its not much of a track just tabletops lol .. but i liked it just for mucking around on and trying to get the jumps. ended up getting all of them by the end of the day. on that track , so i was happy.

And was fun racing with a 85 we where with and a kid on a 150r . kept up easy with them thought they would loose me up the straights.

really was that you's there... lol i was sitting just next to the berm there for ages. i was sitting with a 09 yz450f and a 05 crf250 we were watching the young kids that were with us on their ktm's (85 &65)

lol does your LXR still have the sticker kit on it? because i was watching a pit bike with no kit on it cut some laps and seemed to be very healthy sounding...lol must of been you.....friggin small world hey..

yeah seemed like a good track for the lighter bikes... 450's are pretty heavy specially wr's..

did ya try the superX track at all woggy?

Yer it must of been me haha, i cant remember there being any other minibikes really riding?

I took all the stickers off except the shrouds .. for when these graphics come ....

Yer it was running great until it got hot , started to miss beats up top ... happened 3rd pinned coming up to the tabletop! just slammed the back breaks and almost ate crap lol got that on video actually.

I did a couple laps around the superx one and that was about all , i wanted to go back and clear that tabletop lol so didnt get much time on that track.

But it is a pretty sick track if you can get all the jumps right , sandy berms are pretty fun.

Thats weird aha

Latest posts

Back