June Fifty of the Month

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vote for june fotm

• Motoxxx

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Dirtrider

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Ducar.r.spec

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Mini mullisha

Votes: 34 37.0%
  • Hel200

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • pitbikekid

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • sidney

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • seduce

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • corbo16

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
yeh but sidney cant pass china bikes stock/ non stock. how can it be good if it goes up in eveyr 50 of the month and he gets flooged everytime and hasnt won.

hey dude post ur piece of $hit up then i bet you sidney would kick your ass in a vote coz he has a real mini a real 50 something you caould never afford so just coz ur jealous mate shut the f**k up you are so annoying......thats my two cents :D

haha I just randomly looked at this thread and i come across this!!

cheers for the vote mini mulisha, and yeah, i love the feeling of overtaking other bikes on a stocker hahahaha

im fully over the winging about sids bike
if it wasnt his use wouldnt bag on it
leave him alone
or my suggestion lets start a poll
sid's-vs-mxb's

hahah his bikes won what, 3 times? its got no competition here.

hey dude post ur piece of $hit up then i bet you sidney would kick your ass in a vote coz he has a real mini a real 50 something you caould never afford so just coz ur jealous mate shut the f**k up you are so annoying......thats my two cents :D

its funny how when people are on the internet they say shit like that to people they wouldnt say it to face to face.....

Bretto gonna have some competition again soon ( I beat you in the last poll haha) , I got a few aces up my sleve and they aint any thing from china

Yeh It took awhile but racing starts soon and I want to line up on the grid in the right way. I got a reason now to blow all my cash on a fifty - racing!.

Yeh It took awhile but racing starts soon and I want to line up on the grid in the right way. I got a reason now to blow all my cash on a fifty - racing!.

yeah partly the same reason I have a honda now.

most of mine new rig comes out of tiawan
but still has china bits

but like my new car it's just made to a better quality

hopefully

he he he

dont as kme why but wtf am i geting more votes the people with alot better bikes WTF!

and im not making accounts just to vote and im not telling pple to vote for me....

Latest posts

Back