Just bought a PitPro 140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squeeby

Reaction score
Bought it off ebay for $915 + post. Should be here around Wednesday :D
large-pitpro-140-car9.jpg

Yes I saw that one disapear off eBay just then, don't know if this a necessary reason for a new thread though.

congrats on the new bike let us know how she goes

they look pretty nice i reckon..but i think they might be abit dodgy coming off ebay...theres so many of them on there

Yeh soz Flarry just looking forward to it, wanted one for a year or so now. And I'm not expecting a Honda coming from ebay. Will let you all know how it goes.

Just beacause its from eBay doesnt necessaraly mean its bad, the pitpro's from eBay are from the same person who sells them from the pitpro website, they are the same bikes!!

It came on Monday (was supposed to arrive on Thursday but TNT couriers lost it). Really don't have any complaints and couldn't be happier with it. The 140cc engine is really nice and sounds great. Couple problems like the handlebar mounting screws weren't quite alligned and the fuel switch was leaking but that's all fixed up now. Suspension is fine for me but I think the more serious rider would think it's too soft but for $915 I reckon it's great value for money!

Hey,
i have a pit pro i got about two weeks ago and the rear hub broke apart and the bearing broke out. the rear wheel was a throw away, so i got myself a 15mm axle hub and filed out the swing arm so the 15mm axle would fit. oh by the way i was jumping it over a smalish table top about 3m long and got about 1m hight i reckon. that was all good for awhile but now it seams the frame is bending a bit. It might be i just got a lemon.

If its the 140cc, The frame does bend and the wheels do break, Biggest problem is the rear shock as crazy##1 will be able to tell you..

You bent the frame on the 140? Looks pretty tough but its believable.

I know what you mean by the rear shock, its real soft.

Took it out for a ride today at my friend's property. About a 1km long trail through the bush behind Movie World, it was great fun. Haven't adjusted the shock yet but it held up well today nothing broken, bike or me. I forgot the camera at home but I should be going back tomorrow. Here's where we were riding.
Russel%27s%20Dirt%20Trail.jpg

sweet :) did they include the pitpro stand for you to mate!?? lol, hassel em for it lol, its in the picture, its in the sale.. thats about right isnt it!!? lol

looks like a nice little bit of bush land! wouldnt have taken long to get from one end to the other though..
bet the staff at movie world love the 4 bangers rippin through the forest lol.. now you need to get a nice $ling Shot and whenthose BB people go in... oh wait....:p

no more troubles? any thing loose? rattly?

Haha I was thinking about the stand the other day, the PitPro guys have been great. The front number plate got damaged in shipping so they sent up a new one express post for free, didn't expect that. Yeh the trail isn't very long but it's still a blast. So many wrecked, flipped and burnt out cars along the side of the track though haha. Bike hasn't given me any troubles at all and has plenty of power for a beginner like me.

good to hear man! have heard nothin but good words about the pitpro customer service! is good to know!

Latest posts

Back