Just bought an atomik fury 250cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, i'll go back through my browser history and get some links for you

Ok went riding today, and whilst not having an action camera or gopro, I decided to take just a normal camera anyway :)
The hill climb of death......Seriously hard to get up here, its all rutted out from cows, so fun. lol

^^thats the first part. pretty easy, just gotta avoid the rocks. the second part on the other hand......

its a narrow path, rutted out and tree roots waitin to flip u off. What fun :) the Fury tackles it all pretty well, alot smoother than the 125:)

the view from the top is pretty spectacular :)

The girls together :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Scenery looks great dude, always makes it worth your while when you get some good views whilst riding bush!

The bike on the right in you last pick looks like she's had some hard days! :)

cheers mate, its great to get a good look from up high, thats the highest point in the area. the little bike (on the right) is my little 125. gety a bit dirty today, and the mate that was ridin it had a stack (bent bars a little and scratched up front guard) sop looks kinda bad....

So far so good with the fury. cleaned her all upsw this arvo, and am going to be changing the fork oil in the few days. stock they are very soft, wich is ok for me, but could be a bit stiffer.

Will be writing a review soon, but wanna have a bit more experience with the bike first, when things break , etc.

Latest posts

Back