Just got chased!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goretex

Reaction score
I took my pitty out about 20 mintues ago behind my house on the bike track and had only been out for about 10 mintues when I got to the end of the track and guess who is sitting there behind a bush in a car? Police!!!!!

The dickhead gets out of his car and tries to chase me then when he realises thats not working he gets in his car and tries to follow me down the bike track:rolleyes: Lucky there is a gate to block cars coming in or I may have got nabbed:eek:

So anybody ridding on the Central Coast especially at the back of Kariong be carefull because they seem to be cracking down...

good 1! i wont go out there for a while till the heat dies down.

:( lucky you....last night we went for a ride down to the beach and we went down to the southend carpark of the beach and turned our bikes and shit off cause there was these mad drummer dudes..and the police came up behind us and we had no chance of getting away im waiting for a call from them toda and if they dont let us off the result is = $2000 fine. they take our bikes and i lose my licence for 3 years...im fuking praying to god he lets us off or my next three years is fucked up

Be careful , if you get caught you'l get some good fines... i got done about 2 years ago and cost me $750 in fines and 3 months loss of licence and id never been stoped and warned b4 either.

I only ride my bike in my hood at night, nowdays less chance of being spotted , i use to ride it everywhere in my hood after work, to mates places for a few beers and then off home i went later that night... Keep to parks and shyt now and avoid the roads as parks are rangers control and there aint too many rangers around here.. cops cant do much if your not on the road.

:( lucky you....last night we went for a ride down to the beach and we went down to the southend carpark of the beach and turned our bikes and shit off cause there was these mad drummer dudes..and the police came up behind us and we had no chance of getting away im waiting for a call from them toda and if they dont let us off the result is = $2000 fine. they take our bikes and i lose my licence for 3 years...im fuking praying to god he lets us off or my next three years is fucked up

3 years loss of licence ?? never heard anything that serious before ... unless youve been done over many times before than maybe i could see it happening, in the court system tho.

$2000 fine , thats just outragous, must be a whole lota stuff listed..

yehh very un lucky. i went rideing near my dads factory about 2weeks ago on my avenger went for a lil road ride lol. they have a park near my dads factory and i went passed the park and i seen the cops at the back of the oval so i done a run for it went to my back to my dads factory as i go 2 pull in they come from behind and cut me off so i could not get in. anyway they said how old are you i said 12 years old and they said if you were 15 you would of had a fine of $500 lol and i am 15 lol. they called my mum out cause she was inside and they taken my mums name my name and my bros lucky i never got that fine:)

I've noticed alot of people Have caught chased but they always add shit into it, Just say the truth or dont say anything at all, Just a little heads up for you all, if you get chased and get away, they will get you, doesnt matter if its 2 months later they will catch you, I did a runner from cops full on, motard tires on my bike maxing it out on the road with my mate running away, got to his house and the cops lost us, 2 months later knock on his door and they got him, said he didnt no me so i got away clean, They ask neighboughs, other people on small bikes, the cameras in the cop cars can zoom right in on anything on the bike, they will catch you evenchully. if you get away, your bloody lucky.

I've noticed alot of people Have caught chased but they always add shit into it, Just say the truth or dont say anything at allQUOTE]

What is that meant to mean:rolleyes: ?

Catch me my ass....If they come to my house and ask if I have a bike i will say "no" if they want to look then they can get a warrant, Enough time for me to take my bike apart and put it in the boot ;)

haha good thinkin gortex but i got chased by the police about a month ago and went through the gate near the sewing farm near were i live and got away but now im heaps scared of going on the road because i was stupid enough to look back at the car and they might of got a look at my face. and the ploice cars have cammeras all over them

Lol

I took my pitty out about 20 mintues ago behind my house on the bike track and had only been out for about 10 mintues when I got to the end of the track and guess who is sitting there behind a bush in a car? Police!!!!!

The dickhead gets out of his car and tries to chase me then when he realises thats not working he gets in his car and tries to follow me down the bike track:rolleyes: Lucky there is a gate to block cars coming in or I may have got nabbed:eek:

So anybody ridding on the Central Coast especially at the back of Kariong be carefull because they seem to be cracking down...

That was lucky man, wouldve been a good adrenaline rush for ya though!

ive gottin done too when i was 17, im 21 now belive it or not but i was riding a xr75, cop saw me put his lights on an i was off they cased me for a minute or two but i know the area well an got away BUT..... my mate that was with me got caught an cop said whos ur mate all he said was my first name an what street i live an they found me so when down to the cop shop an they said you can go to court an youll get about $2000+ fine for no helmet unregisterd speeding an so on but i said sorry i just got scared an ran so he felt sorry for me an gave me a $750 fine LOL fun times

If anyone asks my name is Bob Smith ;)
Hahaha I reckon frank is an informer "I saw him go that way" LOL

If they do find me which they won't I will just have a case of amnesia and just start acting like a mad window licking retard...Whats a bike?

The worst thing is that people are not meant to be walking dogs,using their cars on the bike track I was on but yet there were a heap of oldies walking their dogs and the police were parked there :rolleyes:

Im going to get a new set of plastics...the pigs will think its 2 different bikes ;)

i got chased on my pushy in tamworth a while ago .... no helmets and the cops got us then they tryed to acuse us of breaking into a skool (i swear i didnt, i didnt even no there was a skool there) but luckly my mates dad is a cop and he got us out of it after alot of convincing without a fine or anything.

some times u can get an awsome cop that understands and lets u off but other times u will get a cop that is a complete tool and does everything they can to fine u :mad:

I'm in jindabyne we get a lot of different cops ..winter gets pretty fucked up down here and heaps of them bail.
Point is yeah we get some that are cool as fuck

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c248/punkfiction/jonnylaw.jpg

This is me on my yz chatting away with the cops in a council quarry all good...used to hook the tractor drivers with a case now and then and they shaped shit up for us .....epod used to ride it too it was sooooo good .
Good old days ....since then new cops everything changes been to court (defended myself and won no shit ) but now they will shut you down for kicking it over.
But we just got a new batch of cops at the moment and we are hoping it's gunna be cool again.

hahaha chatting to the cops. sif you hang around that long. i only been chased once by patrol cars and cause i was in my area, there are old motorbike tracks all through my area so i was able to flee without getting pinged, they saw me, flicked on the lights and it only took me a good 10 seconds and i was out of sight so they got fuck all on me.

i wouldnt want to fork out 2k just for riding your mini on the streets, thats insane, and you werent even riding it! just sitting there.... 2k is almost as much as my bike :(.

oohh well, my mate is a cop so he lets me know when there around the area and shit, its pretty good if your in with a cop from the same station in your area, he lets me know about all the happenings and shit, just gives me a quick buzz. sweet as.

Latest posts

Back