just got Cr125 2003

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter1230

Reaction score
Hey guys here is my review on my cr125 i just got.

Make: Honda
Model: cr125r
Year: 2003

ok first thing first... unbelievable build quality. if you brake this bike u have a serious problem!!!
it has a great powerband which comes on fairly fast.
i came off a atomik hummer 150 4 stroke and handle this thing pretty well.
the cr has about 40-60 adjustments on the front and rear suspension. which is nuts!
1 thing about these 2 strokes is u do need fairly frequent top end rebuilds. but thats like 150 bucks if you do it yourself.
it doesnt have a massive amount of bottom end power but enough to please!
the front wheel pops up really easy but easy to control
on my previous bike when i rode over soft loamy ground it would wash everywhere... on this it just runs right over it like it is tar!!

aboslutely love this bike any questions just ask cause im sure i have left plenty of things out!

and honda are the slowest of the 125's , but that wont stop you having fun. But make sure if your going to race on it you get a decent pipe set up and JD jetting kit for it.
What muffler / expansion chamber combo have you got on it?

they might be the slowest 125 2 banger....

but i wouldnt exacly call the bike SLOW! they fly if they have a good rider whos not afraid

yes is have heard t is the slowest... i spose it depends on the rider... but it was defernately the best package for me :D it has a DEP expansion chamber and stardard muffler...

Image109.jpg

DSC00647.jpg

DSC00641.jpg

DSC00626.jpg

your compareing a hummer to a honda lol

yea good bike ,lil girly but thats me ,im happy your happy and you shall never look back,good on ya

i hear if you get a full exhaust system a hi rev cdi box and jet and tune your carby you can get like 35hp from a 2stroke 125 can any1 confirm this.....nice bike mate

well if you put a pipe on you have to jet it otherwise your bike would run lean i think......but ya for around $1000 or less you can get 125 punching out pretty good power...

Latest posts

Back