Just picked up this beast..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itzmatty

Reaction score
check it out, I want your oppinions. should I change or do anything or its good to jump? I picked it up last nite for 700 cash.

DSC03011.jpg

DSC03014.jpg

Thats sweet matty, mate she is ready for world record distance jumping!

but F&%K that get some street tyres!!!!!

yeh street tyres and a hb would be fun, whats a spare set of rims worth and tyres worth?

change the tyres, get some bendy levers, and swap the gay green grips for something that goes with the colour scheme of the rest of the bike.
oh, and set fire to the mikuni carby, and get an OKO or molkt... lol..
Nice bike mate, score!!

thats a nice ride for 700 !
that will hold up nice !
are u the matty from Servin it up ?

Mate, apart from the exhaust and engine that is a clone for my bike.
Swap out the crappy jialing 125 and bolt in a lifan 150,i swapped mine over and the thing absolutely rips now.

Here is a comparison pic

Last edited:
change the tyres, get some bendy levers, and swap the gay green grips for something that goes with the colour scheme of the rest of the bike.
oh, and set fire to the mikuni carby, and get an OKO or molkt... lol..
Nice bike mate, score!!

how much more power will swaping the caby give me?

Mate, apart from the exhaust and engine that is a clone for my bike.
Swap out the crappy jialing 125 and bolt in a lifan 150,i swapped mine over and the thing absolutely rips now.

Here is a comparison pic

nice ride u got there brother.. yeh the 125 is gutless but hey, I got the bike to teach my gf how to ride on so the less power the better for her. I got my biger bikes if i need more power :D

how much more power will swaping the caby give me?

bit hard to say mate. maybe 1 horsepower? 2 if your real lucky, and tune it sweet..
1 hp doesnt sound like much, but keep in mind the 125 puts out maybe 6 or 7hp to begin with...

i take it this is the bike your using for the pimp the pit bike challenge dave wrote about in the latest issue of the hood

sweet but a bit heavy but well balanced for the stuntin hey

i take it this is the bike your using for the pimp the pit bike challenge dave wrote about in the latest issue of the hood

sweet but a bit heavy but well balanced for the stuntin hey

Nah mate this bike got nothing to do with that. You will see the review of the bike we tested in the next 50s hood.

nice ride u got there brother.. yeh the 125 is gutless but hey, I got the bike to teach my gf how to ride on so the less power the better for her. I got my biger bikes if i need more power :D

Yeah i have a KTM 525EXC for when i need a hit of power, but its also nice to be able to spin the tyres at will on the pit bikes to.

very good for $700 where did you get it from??

i got it from some dude at central coast gosford way.

awsome ride ay, I can wheelie this thing sick and its got a awsome rear brake wich i rock forever hahaha

try & get us some pics or vids if ya can itzy, show these boys how to whoolie a mid size

Latest posts

Back