Kaos 50 Imposture

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KAOS50

Reaction score
Unit 1, 11 Kinta Drive Beresfield NSW 2322
It has come to our attention someone has created an account kaos50s and giving other members a hard time.

Our user name is KAOS50 anything other than this account is not us.

This matter is currently being investigated and person in question will be dealt with accordingly. Please PM us if you have information.

yey get into him
as he gave the boys and girls a bit of a hard time
but was it somone you know?

if not let us know as we may be able to help hunt him down

if so he had best be delt with you know what i mean
(maybe tie him to an atomik and ride around for a while)

we were on him asap

I am also very interested in finding out about this other KAOS50s , The guy was nothing short of a prick and should be dealt with for creating a negative image about Kaos50.

Do you want me to forward the abusive private messages he sent me mate? To help rectify the situation of this fake kaos?

haha whats a loser! probly some geek computer fag having his own gay way of fun!

well we should be having anymore troubles form him. i banned to kid for life. but it would be great to find out who it was.
hope no one thought it was you's as all i have herd about you guys is great service and prices.
this ride coming up should be good. good to get to know you guys.

I will be finding out who this kaos50s was, and have put in a request to have had any names similar kaos50 blocked from registering.

Totally looking forward to riding, really really appreicate all the help you guys have given us with this matter

I think it's rediculous that people would treat our sponsors like this.
I hope you find out who did it...And when you do, get revenge :p

I will be finding out who this kaos50s was, and have put in a request to have had any names similar kaos50 blocked from registering.

Totally looking forward to riding, really really appreicate all the help you guys have given us with this matter

thats a top idea. if i knew how to do it i would make it like that straight away but i dont lol.

yep ride should be sweet. hopefully we can find a few decent spots

Can't wait for this ride , Ill call into Kaos soon I gotta get some plastics and a new seat soon , you guys don't sell complete bolt on complete seats do you?

Guess who's back? Kaos50s

Just recieved a private message from him
tupac said:
Im cummin for you too you little cunt ... grab all the IP addresses you like, Ive got plenty to spare ... but youve only got one life ...

If I don't see UNIT MX unsubscribed from this forum by tomorrow night ... I will be paying you a little visit.

tupac said:
Im cummin for you too you little cunt ... grab all the IP addresses you like, Ive got plenty to spare ... but youve only got one life ...

If I don't see UNIT MX unsubscribed from this forum by tomorrow night ... I will be paying you a little visit.

See you then!

Bring your set of Tupac vinyls and we can spin ' Changes' all night. Followed by some california love followed by a session of blunt smoking and polishin my 9. Bring some hoes and we'll make a party of it.
In other words Come to my house tommorow night and we can have our selves a great time.

I look forward to seeing you , Ill be there with bells on. Miniriders could do with more members like you. Simply put in your words you dumb wigga fuck come around to my house and show your face you piece of white shit , next time you try and posse as a gangsta with some ill street cred atleast choose a decent artist for your user name, Tupac -your a fuckin joke piss off back to world of war craft where you belong. Fire me off another PM mate because it shows how tough you are , im pissing my pants with all your key board warrior shit.

Kindest of regards
Your best mate

Laff all you like you dumb little mother fuckers ... I got my list and mr 12, and we be payin out on you smart ass little cunts real soon.

followed by some more public humiliation for tupac:

Email recieved:

tupac

fark
My friend Mr 12 guage has been a naughty boy again
http://poetry.rotten.com/simpson/ojmurder1.jpg

It wasnt OJ at all, it was my friend MR 12 guage

Die mother fucker die

bahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah
Your so lame its incredible , I doubt your even allowed to watch scarface so that little pun you had going on there is not going to work

Yes I see you tupac lurking this thread... Hello

Last edited:
I am beginig to like you actually , you keep me entertained with your stupidity . Its almost like you want to be humiliated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back