Kaos 50 Imposture

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at motulever!
get off the forum u tupac wannabe!

My self and my children are regular users of this forum, but I have created a new user profile to avoid harassment.

I find not only that the actions of the imposter are reprehensible, but also the other members who seek to perpetuate this discussion.

Its obvious this is one disturbed individual, but I find the actions of the others involve equally disturbing.

I would sugest this thread be removed.

hey tupac before i ban you can you please tell me why you came on here posing as the guy from kaos?

hey unit you better run inside when you see a BOY on a mongoose waving a cap gun in the air coming down your street haha

My self and my children are regular users of this forum, but I have created a new user profile to avoid harassment.

I find not only that the actions of the imposter are reprehensible, but also the other members who seek to perpetuate this discussion.

Its obvious this is one disturbed individual, but I find the actions of the others involve equally disturbing.

I would sugest this thread be removed.

i see where your coming form mate but removing this thread will only decrease the real kaos 50 stores business. plus more and more fuel keeps coming on about who this guy is.
it will all be cleaned up soon but we need to get to the bottom of this. its the right thing to do for our sponser.

ok im probably one of the people viper is talking about so i deleted my post.

And to the real KAOS50 ... I think the morons replying to this thread are more of a threat to your business than the origonal perp.

hmm yes you are right... people arguing back at a guy who has threatened to kill someone is worse for there business? i honestly dont see where your coming form but thats just me

Well, let me put this in simple terms ...
This TUPAC character has stopped posting at this stage ... but you guys are going on and on with your inane dribble. And on the other hand you you are saying how good KAOS50 is and how he should give it to this guy.
Think about it for a moment ...

The credability factor of this group is zero, your like a bunch of rabbid dogs.

Same person? "created another account to avoid harrassment".... yeh right. Sounds like this guy is now worried that he might get in trouble

hey viper when have any of them said give it to this guy. its got nothing to to with physical punishment. its a legal issue

nah viper tell us who you are you wont be harrased.

I like the site quite a lot, but some of the participants behavior leaves a lot to be desired.

Caught out viper187 mate!!!!
I know that your Mr Tupac and Mr Kaos50s
I just logged into your account using your trademark signiture , using your username as your password like you have done with your other 2 accounts. Your IP is different like last time and you have joined up today. You have used your email:
[email protected]
similar to :
[email protected]
and
[email protected]

You speak exactly like you did in that private message to kaos 'Sorry' and ' The Target'. Your taking a sophisticated approach to the forum unlike your last 2 accounts. Your attitude is the same with these last posts to those private messages.

All I can say is you've been caught out you dumb shit.bahahahahah idiot

if it is tupac why the hell did i delete my posts your a fag if you are and now ur being a bitch.

Legal issue you say, obviously you don\'t know the legal system or indeed, how the internet works terribly well.

Do a search on the net and see how reliable an IP address in a case of prosecution. And indeed if you can trace an IP address, which you can\'t because of the privacy act, and most likely this person is using a proxy, all the person has to do is say he has a wireless network and that someone has unlawfully tapped into it.

There has never been a case proven in this manner. The only way a case can be proven is by seasure of the hard drive and obtaining proof from that.

This guy is yanking your chains and your all dancing to the beat of his drum ...

WRONG , YOU ARE TUPAC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back