Kaos 50 Imposture

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be making a formal complaint under my regular user name against you UNIT MX. Your presumptions are quite unfounded.
As I said, my identity is kept under wraps because I expected as much from you. You are single handedly ruining the reputation of this forum.

you are a dead set idiot , We have you on a string mate. You've been bowled out and now your making excusses for it , plain dumb. Time to leave the forum viper/tupac

Can someone tell me who is the senior admin of this site please

HAHAHAH fuck. And what did I tell yous??? I knew it was him straight away. Ring telstra, tell them the situation and give them the ips he has used. They will be able to trace it and block this website from his internet.

Hey Viper are you still coming over tonight so suck my balls?

Cheers

LOL this is hilrarious viper you just got owned.

Ok then, if I am TUPAC how do you explain him being here at the same time ?

becuase the password to tupac's account is tupac . I was sitting on it before - see signiture?. To be honest with you tupac i dont give a shit if you send out a formal complaint , I got plenty of evidence to shut you down.
You made the mistake of thinking everyone on here excluding your self is an idiot , now the tables have turned and your looking like the idiot so your gonna send out a complaint. don't worry Rob , foolsp33d and I have already discussed this. Simply put your rooted?
I didnt ruin the forum , you ruined it with your waste of space accounts , abusive messages and disrespect for members intelligence. I dont remember you posting any comments regarding any type of help to anyone. Your just a plain simple idiot who is so imature you cant even take responsibility of your own actions. Dumb dumb dumb. Stop posting and leave the forums so it can resume to normal

followed by some more public humiliation for tupac:

Email recieved:

tupac

fark
My friend Mr 12 guage has been a naughty boy again
http://poetry.rotten.com/simpson/ojmurder1.jpg

It wasnt OJ at all, it was my friend MR 12 guage

Die mother fucker die

bahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah
Your so lame its incredible , I doubt your even allowed to watch scarface so that little pun you had going on there is not going to work

Yes I see you tupac lurking this thread... Hello

especially coming from a guy in tassie sheesh

If A Mod Was Doin There Jobb They Would Lock This Thread Already

Indeed motoxxx, this is childish behavior ...
I have sugested closing the thread, and have contacted the owner.

dude if u are tupac and kaos you are the one fuking this all for other not unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back