Kaos 50 Imposture

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahahahaha GIVE. UP. YOU. DUMB. RETARD.

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT OUT. AGAIN.

you are just digging yourself a deeper hole.

^^

yes if you knew what was good for you ,you would shut the FU$k up already

well im not but it seems that is what UNIT thinks, thus the others follow suit

Guys how gullible are you? kaos50s, tupac and viper are all the same person. Dont take his post serious... just reply with Tasmanian jokes like how they are all inbred.

well if your not admit who you are on this forum?

Hey motoluver ... Just stop and think for one minute ...
Not everything UNIT says is founded on actual fact. Think out side the box for one minute and get your tounge out of his ass.

hey viper i am banning you now. because you are not aloud multiple accounts. go in on your normal one or piss off.

im on units side. obviously he has the right to go off as some kid is threatening him. stop with this follow suit shit to viper it aint a card game. i am over this mess and cleaning it all up.
anyone to post more shit here off topic gets an instant ban if im feeling it

Viper you are new you are out of place and completely Clueless. unit mx cannot be persude through legal means due to the fact everything he has said is true and They all acted in defence to your death threats. i suggest you pack up. for 1 Giving death threats on the net or on real life has nasty punishment. and the boys here know how to Find out Were you are and they CAN Persue you and take legal actions.

And dont talk your way out of it becuase i know all.. after all i live with a Cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back