Kaos50 Graphics!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unit_mx

Reaction score
G'day all
Got a bit carried away editing today with the wet weather and all , so I had a go designing some kaos50 (site sponsor) graphics. What do you all think haha?

Finally got a deal cemeted in with a graphic manufacturer to produce graphics for big bikes , mini's , helmets , neck bracers , armour , number boards aswell as shirt , hoodies , bandanna's , New era's ( lame haha) , tall boys and general decals as well. So if you need anything along those lines hit fire a pm of at me!

I haven't forgot about the miniriders graphics either im just refining the final design and getting it ready for print.
Prices will be $75 for a full kit if I can get 10 or bought!

Last edited:
nice ! how you get those backgrounds there sick as ,

i looked at em for a while and it looks abit weird on the shrouds how the 3 different words are all on different angles , but still looks mad id buy a set!!

Lou-:

I'm willing to (when) I get my bike I will buy the plastic set and if you can make a Miniriders sticker kit for a helmet I will buy them both.

Please contact me by MSN on [email protected]

Ay Fox , I will send you an email next week , Im heaps busy right now so haven't had the time to come up with any designs. Have you got any theme's or specifics in mind?
Cheers

hey unit, what sort of program do you use to design graphics like this, is it a program you have to buy, upload.....

I use a combo of photoshop and illustrator. Some guys like ringmaster and Incite use corel draw. Depends what ever your familiar with....

those graphics look sick id never be able 2 do that..

Good job.

Thank you for the reply Lou.

Well, it kinda needs to match the Miniriders Sticker Kit and possibly have my name and number on the side of the helmet sticker.

Thanks.

woah, mate, ur on fire. what company did u sign with, if i had more money id buy some, but im a poor bugger lol, but thats good, taking care of our sponsors like that. you should do one for each of the sponsors and make like a litttle sub-forum where all the grafix should go, like a catlogue page- (then ud be busy!)

Hey guys, havent been online for a while, and when i come back i find grafix being designed with our logo on it, that is very cool, love the design unit, keep up the good work, if you or someone comes up with the perfect design then we might just have to use it as our official kaos 50 sticker kit. Great work

hey unit great job man well done you are a true artist

Latest posts

Back