karting?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a mate who does, he just won the richest race in aus, forget what is called, his name's cody

i use to be right into the karts, but now im giving the mini motards a good crack. use to run clubman light and rotax light mainly at oakley track here in Melbourne. got a few club trophies on the way as well. oh and a junior state title back in the day.

i just wish i kept the alfano to put on my motard.

Last edited:
i use to be right into the karts, but now im giving the mini motards a good crack. use to run clubman light and rotax light mainly at oakley track here in Melbourne. got a few club trophies on the way as well. oh and a junior state title back in the day.

i just wish i kept the alfano to put on my motard.

rotax light hey..what did you have?

im in a rotax now

i had a arrow AX6 silver anniversary back in the day. was about year 2000. the rotax was posh back then with the electric start, but now anything has got one.

i raced rookies before they were j's when they were 160cc victa motors then junior national light then heavy then junior clubman, senior national, then clubman light, medium then heavies gave up bout ten years ago
had a DAP, a HKS, a speed, a Arrow a9s, a Elite and finished with a excel that colin moat and russel ingalls designed

bummpp for this thread..

Gotta be more kart-ers out there?

Im getting into it a bit more now...125cc Rotax

34535_139779832703277_100000137847723_429032_6540036_n.jpg

I pit crew for my Grandad ^^^ that's him.

But I, myself don't race karts, I have on 2 occasions. Once was to dry the track haha. Second was in an enduro which I ended up coming 2nd. But then became first because the winners got caught cheating. :first:

34535_139779832703277_100000137847723_429032_6540036_n.jpg

I pit crew for my Grandad ^^^ that's him.

But I, myself don't race karts, I have on 2 occasions. Once was to dry the track haha. Second was in an enduro which I ended up coming 2nd. But then became first because the winners got caught cheating. :first:

Haha ^^^^ is awesome lovin the rear wing

Yeah, there is only 1 bloke that doesn't run a wing...

It's got a ktm 125 motor with custom left hand gear shifter and clutch.. It fookin flies! haha...

It's got a ktm 125 motor with custom left hand gear shifter and clutch.. It fookin flies! haha...

u have a death machine there i could imagine the power 2 weight ratio....:action-smiley-035:

yehh im running a rotax 125 2 stroke :)

nd that flooookin flys too haha

2 rotax karts raced with our group on the weekend but they didn't go that good. Couldn't keep up haha. But they are still pretty fast

But looks like you's race dirt so it's a bit different and yeh a KTM engine would fly but don't think they're aloud on kart tracks?

I raced karts for 8 years. Started off in midgets, then rookies, JNL, JC, Junior intercontinental A. I was a factory driver for Kart 1 Top-Kart in sydney. Never raced seniors cause i started racing cars.

l_0ca9f3fe0aba5100938e5595b82ff4a3.jpg

l_d56543e11ff98d6de92e82e088b93da8.jpg

l_2473ac629e1c566f9d6d402fc7f25b50.jpg

Not racing anymore. Actually trying to get back into it though, its an incredible sport, especially CIK. although i think cik is falling to pieces (so ive heard)

Latest posts

Back