Kaxamotos bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont really know much about this particular store...

Like anything you get what you paid for and im guessing this store isn't particualy pricey.

A few months ago there was a story on the news about store that sell chinese bikes and buggies that were really poor quality and there was one in particular where two young kids saved all their money and bought a Offroad buggy for $3000 and soon after there purchase the motor died and everything fell apart. A replacement motor was something like $1000-2000.

I would highly recommend to read up on these types of buggies and bikes, and dont rush into it especially if your looking at spending a decent amount on a buggy or ATV.

Get as many peoples opinions before you buy. :)

Good luck.

kaxamotos is a china factory, they dont like dealing with one off bikes..
and they dont have any spares that the next china factory or ebay dont already have..

you will get what you pay for so dont get fooled by the china man.. oh and western union will more than likely be their only form of payment unless youve set up international transactions for your bank account..

and even if you are bringing only 1 bike over you will still need to get a vehicle permit for customs and theres also some other documents youll need..

so what exactly are you looking at bringing over?

Currently there is a 2 month wait for Vehicle import Permits from Dept of transport. It is strongly advised to get this before shipping because you dont want 2 months worth of bondstore waiting to clear customs.

O really how do you get this permit. I just want to sell
125cc - 250cc pit bikes and 500cc buggys.

kaxamotos is a china factory, they dont like dealing with one off bikes..
and they dont have any spares that the next china factory or ebay dont already have..

you will get what you pay for so dont get fooled by the china man.. oh and western union will more than likely be their only form of payment unless youve set up international transactions for your bank account..

and even if you are bringing only 1 bike over you will still need to get a vehicle permit for customs and theres also some other documents youll need..

so what exactly are you looking at bringing over?

I can get a 500cc buggy for around $5000 which is pretty good. I just want to test them out and if there products are pretty good ill buy more from him and sell them.

Where do you get these permits from?

you serious...

you've definitely done zero homework on this havent you... best thing for you to do is go buy from a aus retailer..

but if you insist you could try ringing a freight forwarding company and see where they point you... (im not doing all the work for you)

the link i provided in my last post should of pointed you in the right direction...

you serious...

you've definitely done zero homework on this havent you... best thing for you to do is go buy from a aus retailer..

but if you insist you could try ringing a freight forwarding company and see where they point you... (im not doing all the work for you)

the link i provided in my last post should of pointed you in the right direction...

Sorry i did not see the link there sean on your last post. Thanks heaps but that will point me in the right direction.

Latest posts

Back