kenda vs vee rubber!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just dont get a "KINGS-TYRE" it was like riden on a cheese wheel so i finished that one of and bort a V and verry happy wid it.
thumpyburnout2.jpg

actualy vee rubbers are not china or japanese they are made in tiwan! (my asian spelling is shit) but i found out they are good tires! picked them up today! along with a genuine fastace bs33ar-280l chromoly not alloy (thats why it cost $40 more)

actualy vee rubbers are not china or japanese they are made in tiwan! (my asian spelling is shit) but i found out they are good tires! picked them up today! along with a genuine fastace bs33ar-280l chromoly not alloy (thats why it cost $40 more)

Vee's are made in not Japan, China or "Tiwan" which you meant Taiwan. They are made in Thailand. They are a super soft compound, I have some on my AGB27. After one ride they were showing accelerated wear and missing some knobs. If you buy Vee's don't ride on rocks, road or gravel. Only sand and grass or you'll get maybe 3-4 rides from them. Very shitty tyres imo. I would go Kenda's they are hard and last ages. I don't really care about grip as I never have any at the rear anyway, I just like hard tyres.

The kenda Carlsbad seems to be a good tyre thats long lasting, just dont get the Milliville as its a bit soft for rock hard conditions. At the moment Im running a Bridgestone and love it!

ide have to say bridgestones are just as good as dunlop,s

Ive been running Dunlop D773's and after five or so good rides on rocky trails theyre are allready looking well knackered

Latest posts

Back