Kenda

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charckhol

Reaction score
Hey guys im looking for some new tyers for my bike because the ones i have are just dieing, i was wondering are KENDA a good tyer brand?

Yes great for 50s and a good price. they make some good dirt tyres real chunky

i ran kenda as my first set but went to IRC after, nice and chunky. irc your looking at $49 each but dont recall price of kenda.

:)

Have to say that im not a big fan of the kendas. Dunlops are better, kendas wear out to quickly and dont feel right.

depends on which Kenda and what terrian you are on, we ran the kenda milville on med to hard terrain and it did not hold up, tore off the side knobs, we switched over to the kenda carlsbad and it has held up well. We are currently running the michelin starcross and they are holding up really well also.

You gotta select the correct compound and tread pattern. Common kenda combo is 'carlsbad' rear and 'millville' front. Millville is too soft for the rear unless your riding in loose dirt or loamy country without rocks. Rocks and hard packed ground will tear those knobs off.

kendas are shit chinese tyres....go for the jap tyres.. e.g. Bridgestone, dunlop, IRC etc.

Latest posts

Back