Kirra Rose Sim forever in our hearts RIP

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killpatrickyum

Sinister 50's No 1 Groupie
Reaction score
Hi all,

Unfortunatley have some bad news and i hope Trent does not mind that im sharing , im sure he wont but seeing as MR is a good support network not only for Riding but for life in general i decided to post..

Trent or on here "Mental" has lossed his young sister in a car crash on the weekend and her boyfriend Matt who is also a MRmember was in the car and also injured and no recovering in hospital. I had he chance to meet these people a couple VCM rounds ago and they are genuine nice people and there loss sadens me.

On the 2 of September 2012, a beautiful young girl, Kirra Sim, was taken from us to soon. In honour of her memory and to help pay for her funeral costs, we are organising a cruise from Cranbourne to Bendigo. For now we are just trying to figure out a rough idea of numbers. A time and date will be arranged once her partner Matty has recovered and is ready to join us. All money raised will go directly to Kirra's family..please show your support of a much loved friend to many of us. this cruise is to celebrate Kirra's life not morn her death. there will be no excuse for any kind of hoon driving ..police from between cranbourne and bendigo will be notified of the cruise and are aware we will be driving with our driving lights on. As Kirra had a high respect for the police force we ask that you obey the road rules.. An official cruise page will be created once a date is set

I hope some of you MR guys that are local enough could make an effort to support the Sim family and help celebrate the life of a great young girl.

I hope Matt recovers and Trent and everyone involved is doing ok.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/grkMtAPC6fM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

such a shame wonderful clip roy, gave me goose bumps even tho i didnt kno her its like i did!! thoughts go out to the trent and the sim family and matt a full recovery..

R.I.P

Damn so sorry trent, we all feel for you mate. Everyone here on MR is with you one way or another buddy.

I'm so sorry to hear this. A terrible loss my thoughts are with you, your family and your friends.

Good job Roy, excellent clip and write-up.

Thanks so much for sharing Roy, Kirra was a bright fun loving person who touched so many people so its only fair we celebrate the short life she has lived!!

Thank you to the whole MR community for their support through this tragic time as myself and our family appreciate it so so much

As Roy mentioned her friends from Melbourne have organized "Cruise for Kirra" so please jump on and support my little sister

Matt was transported from bendigo down to Melbourne today to be closer to his family, He sustained a lot of internal injuries and was operated on straight away once he arrived at the hospital. surgery went as well as it could and fingers crossed Matt is on the mend. he also has a broken collarbone that may need to be operated on yet!!

I will try and keep you up to date on Matt's progress as we want him to make a speedy recovery to get out there in VCM :)

heres a song my step sister wrote for Kirra last night

http://youtu.be/eR2YTeRc7O4

Your welcome Trent, My thoughts are with you and your family,keep us posted on dates when set so anyone here thats intereseted can get involved. Please send my regards to Matt i hope he is doing ok.

Latest posts

Back