klx 110 mods

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rider289

Reaction score
hey, just picked up a mint condition 07 klx 110 just wondering if any1 had any suggestions on what to do to get a quicker throttle response? gunna change to a uni filter set up but just looking into wat way to go, any suggestions? thanks

One thing you could do is throw a 1/4 turn throttle on it lol!

SWEET! Get a Pic up :)

For a quicker Throttle Response and some more Power Id be looking at buying an Aftermarket Cam, Rev Box, removing the Stock Air Box for a Unifilter and yeah a 1/4 Turn Throttle will make getting on the gas a lot easier!

Damb Wish I had a Stock KLX110...I love them haha!

thanks for the feedback, its not so much getting the throttle on, it sort of like floods itself. for example you brake hard around the corner and then get on the throttle straight away which with ther track we hav insn't good because there are jumps straight out of corners

spend the money and get a BBR U-flow man.

I bought one and it is awesome, the filter stays heaps cleaner that just replacing the original box with a forward facing pod!!

try down shifting into the corner maybe

yeh its not gear selection causing it iv spoken to a few ppl tht own them and they have said the same thing, might change the jetting and see how that goes struggling to find a range of parts though, thanks for the feedback

yeh its not gear selection causing it iv spoken to a few ppl tht own them and they have said the same thing, might change the jetting and see how that goes struggling to find a range of parts though, thanks for the feedback

Sounds like Jetting needs tuning...

I think Removing the Airbox then sorting out the Jetting would be a Good Idea!

Yep...Not many KLX110 Parts can be Bought here anymore...Best off just to buy from the US.

If your KLX is bogging as your GIVING it Throttle the Pilot Jet would be the 1st thing Id be looking into. Either Too Rich or Too Lean of a Jet...

Check Two Brothers Racing out...they Sell Pilot/Main Jets as well as an Adjustable Needle!

Two Brothers Racing :: Kawasaki KLX110 / Suzuki DR-Z Exhaust, Full Exhausts, Mini Bike parts

That should sort you out!

Hope that helps you out a bit man ;)

Sounds like Jetting needs tuning...

I think Removing the Airbox then sorting out the Jetting would be a Good Idea!

Yep...Not many KLX110 Parts can be Bought here anymore...Best off just to buy from the US.

If your KLX is bogging as your GIVING it Throttle the Pilot Jet would be the 1st thing Id be looking into. Either Too Rich or Too Lean of a Jet...

Check Two Brothers Racing out...they Sell Pilot/Main Jets as well as an Adjustable Needle!

Two Brothers Racing :: Kawasaki KLX110 / Suzuki DR-Z Exhaust, Full Exhausts, Mini Bike parts

That should sort you out!

Hope that helps you out a bit man ;)

thanks man i'll look into it over the next few weeks and i'll let you no how i go..

Latest posts

Back