KLX 110 or TTR 110

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttr90man

Reaction score
HI guys I no this topic has properly been asked 1000 times , but I could not find anything on here so here goes . Just after your thoughts on what you guy think is better the KLX 110 or the TTR 110 ( new ) . as a mini bike

Buy the KLX110L. Almost the perfect mini bike. Need very little doing to them, already has the longer travel suspension w/ heavier springs (although may need to go heavier w/ heavier oil if gonna ride it hard), and has plenty of bits available for it, both new and second hand. Pretty much bolt on a set of bars, and maybe a pipe if you want to get a little bit more out of it, (a pipe also transforms the look of them), and then go cut motos.

klx would be alot nicer IMO. the parts are newly designed when you compare to the ttr. and it would probably go a bit harder anyways.

I am leaning more towards the KLX , this years has a few little changers , I can get them both at the same price .

Hi have decided to go with the green machine , after a little bit more research the TTR after market parts are very limited compared to the KLX and yes I agree the green machine looks better .

What was the best price you could find on the KLX 110 ?? I'm also pretty keen on buying a new one, but haven't started pricing them yet. Many deals around ??

I rang a heap of places , I ended up getting a 2014 for $2900 RRP is $3699 so I didn't think that was to bad , they all say they isn't any money in little bike , which is probably true , but im happy

I rang a heap of places , I ended up getting a 2014 for $2900 RRP is $3699 so I didn't think that was to bad , they all say they isn't any money in little bike , which is probably true , but im happy

Very nice, that's good ey. So did you decide on the KLX 110 or the 110L ??

Sounds exciteing We all look forward to Seeing you build your bike up and get some action shots :)

Latest posts

Back