klx or crf ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minibikecr@zy

Reaction score
hey guys
im getting a jap bike and a cant decide on what should get..im a pritty big guy and im worried that a crf 50 will be to small and i also dont want to have to spend heaps of $$$ modding it up to be comfortable. so im thinking maybe a klx 110 would suit me more just get stiffer spring, klx 60 forks and higher bars and seat and im set
so what do use think. personly im leaning towards the klx now.
P.S its more of a muck around bike doing jumps as im already racing big bikes

KLX will be good for what you want. I wouldnt bother with KX60 forks for a play around bike. Just high seat, shock, fork springs, Bars, pegs/mount etc. And it will be all good.

klx110 with shock / kx60 forks high bars is basically my setup and i love it!

next thing i gotta do is get a longer swingarm , with the borekit you cannot keep the front wheel down!

Hi mate!

Yep, I would suggest buying a KLX110 for your Needs.

What you and the other guys Listed will make your KLX a Fun Bike and Comfortable for you of course ;)

How much have you got to Spend??? Ive been Looking at one for sale which ALREADY have those Mods you Listed...Plus it is at a Very Good Price!!!

Get back to me and I can give you More Details about the KLX110...its Also in QLD as well if thats where you live?!

Get back to me with a PrivateMessage if you want!!!
Hope that Helps

Latest posts

Back