KLX Style China build!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great mate, I'm actually thinking about converting my bigfoot to 14'/12' setup, you wouldnt know if it would work would you?
by looking at your pics the frame looks the same, just unsure wether it is or not.

What size are the front forks 730mm?

I could post a pic just think it might be a bit lame to clutter you build thread with my bike.
I will be going to the MR ride day so if you go might be able to compare.

that swinga came from ciniworx?? hrmm i want a silver one... mines black and is already scratched!

Reactions: TyD
China anodizing at its best .

That swinga wont work with the linkage either rach , the linkage mounts on the underside of the swingarm

my mate did it he just got a diff swinga and wheels ofcourse! I got a longer swinga more for stability and starts! In saying that i had to get a alluminium block made to bring up the back end, luckily my dad works at a place were we could get draftsman to draw it up and get it cut. Alot of these frames look the same but have different shock mount positions.

Yeah the anodizing of the shock mount looks crap!

Here is the spacer i got made to fix the rear end!

blok.jpg

Wow looks good, do you think ill have to do that?

Or is that because you opted for a longer swinger.

Nice camera by the way, what are you using to get such good photos?

i would say he either has a digi slr or hes got a half decent digi cam and using macro/super macro shooting mode

im sure as hell aint a camera nerd

and my god that 5D would would of burn a hole in your pants

Reactions: TyD
too true.....

yer lenses are the most expensive bit insane some of the prices for them

im sure as hell aint a camera nerd

and my god that 5D would would of burn a hole in your pants

lol what a contradiction to my self haha

and i can imagine the price of the 200mm lense...

my brother is about to buy a new SLR and said he would sell me hes old 450D for like 200 bucks

Latest posts

Back