KLX Style China build!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to get ready for the ride day today and the bloody thing wouldnt start! I check valve clearances, cleaned carby then changed carby to an oko 26 and she still wont start! I havent done anything to it since it was last running, maybe it has something to do with it not being started for 7 months.

Went to get ready for the ride day today and the bloody thing wouldnt start! I check valve clearances, cleaned carby then changed carby to an oko 26 and she still wont start! I havent done anything to it since it was last running, maybe it has something to do with it not being started for 7 months.

changed plug? has it got spark?

have you used fresh fuel?

and does it sound like it wants to start

double check your valve clearances and does your spark plug look like its wet after you have been kicking it?

well you can rule out carbs being your problem

next i would be looking at is wires.... try starting it with the killswitch unplugged

wd40 all connections including the earth and cdi connection

ok bike is at ciniworx and they still cant start her! They are going to look at timing and the valves to see if they are bent! Stuffed if i know whats wrong! Might just buy a new engine!

kinda funny this happened to me today my 110 wouldnt start and still wont start!!!

lets us know if you solve the problem

its a lifan 150! Will do pbk! i think problem solved will be a new engine! by the time i get them to look at everything it will probably cost the same!

hmm.... i know you have said its got spark

But just our curiousity does it seem like its a weak spark??

cos my 110 has spark but it does look rather weak and will also not start but weird thing is it worked the day before

Don't stress to much Nicko. Always takes Ed a while to get round to bikes. He had my rx for like 2 weeks and there wasn't even anything wrong it! He just didn't have time! I'm sure he'll sort the bike out :)

Latest posts

Back