klx110 broken bolt in rear brake peg

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phillipst

Reaction score
Hi all.

I purchased an 04 KLX110 and it had a broken off bolt in the rear brake peg (the peg that is welded onto the frame). The guy I bought it off tried to use an ezyout to get the bolt out and he broke it off in there as well. So now it cannot be drilled.

Can I but a new rod (brake arm) and weld to the frame? If so where would I get one? Or will I have to but a new frame? Does anyone here have a frame they do not need? Or would it be possible to go to a machionist and have them fill the end of the peg and re thread it?

I am in Sydney, and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Geoff

Got any pic's mate , thats the best way too communicate the problem. Its sorta hard picturing the problem so pic's would go along way.
Shouldn't need to replace the frame , If you did I would buy it off you. But thats a dire circumstance. Get some pic's up and im sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction!

Hi Unit_mx

No pics, but will take some. The bike is in Cessnock in the shop (I was hopeing they could fix it) When I pick it up I will take some pics and post them

Geoff

Latest posts

Back