KLX110 "DOING UP" Help!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if your keeping the engine stock , output shaft , 4th gear and Carby arnt really needed. i really suggest trying to find some kx60 forks not kx65 (kx65 u will need to mod the clamps and buy a hole set of triple clamps which i think are about $350+ :S) , they have about double the travel compared to stock! , and also cheap swingarm solution is to have someone cut and lengthen the back of it seen it done a few times., im getting that done off a mate soonish , better then spending 550+ for a swingarmm!

ive been quite busy lately ill give ya some more info in a couple days.

Yeah sweet!!! Ill start looking around for the KX60 Forks!

Alrity sounds good! Ill get some more info off you soon...haha!

Cheers!

Good luck finding some kx60's in the aus. There a dime a dozen here in the states, i just sold a set in fact

Good luck finding some kx60's in the aus. There a dime a dozen here in the states, i just sold a set in fact

Hmm...yeah its quite hard finding some. How much are they around roughly in the States for the KX Forks??? How much did you sell yours for??? :confused:

in the states they sell for like 100-200 us depending whats been done to them if your looking for a quick fix get new damp rods and springs and oil and they should b good

Latest posts

Back