KLX110 nitrous

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you know anyone that runs NOS

• YES

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • NO

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • WTF

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KAWASAKI MAN

Reaction score
So I was going to get some nitrous for my klx 110 and I was reading from a different website that said it always ruins the motor no matter what engine the bike has. And I already knew it COULD do that, but I didn't think that the kit that I was going to buy would really hurt the my bike since it's not like the kit is a 50 horespower shot. So I was just wondering if anyone on here uses nitrous or knows someone that you know uses nitrous one your dirt/pit bike and just tell me if you've ever had a problem.

THANKS!

i use it in my car.
i inject the N2o gas, and the extra petrol( 2% more, to prevent it from damaging the motor) after the carby, into the intake manifold.
you can safely use 1/2 the H/P of your motor in N2o

so say that you are making 200 horsepower, you can run another 100 h/p in N2o, giving the car 300 h/p all up

the hardest part with using it on a bike is metering how much you put in.
if you have a way of doing that, and injecting the extra petrol, then you should have a reliable engine still.

nitrous is a cylinder filler, so it helps bump up the compression etc, and the extra fuel gives it a bigger bang.
it wont make your motor rev out likle you see in movies, lol
but it makes extra horsepower for the revs.

you would want a decent motor to start off with too.
forged piston, good rings, decent head gasket etc etc if you want it to last.

throttle in a bottle, i love it!!!!

and a quick pic to inspire you.....

AtomicNOS.jpg

Last edited:
yeah, they do, they don't have a huge tank like that they have a little tank that runs all the way to the airfilter, I know three people that have dirtbike with nitrous.

Are you sure your not mistaking them for boost bottles which is is totally different and if these three bloke are in fact running it then ask them the questions, but you are only going to achieve a blown head and a rolling frame if you do. That's my opinion mate good luck definetly film it if ya do it will be **** funny.

go for it,"if it aint broke, break it"

Latest posts

Back