KLX110 Vs CRF70

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way

Hey guys mitchell brady here No.72 .
Now they have created a billet part for your kickstarter to stop it from breaking on the KLX. i think the KlX has smoother power but Crf70 Are Radicle different people like different ones couse it would suit there style of Riding. I Got a KLX and it hauls im happy as ever exept for my stupid arm

Go the KLX i like them couse there heavier and more fun. ALot of power to the ground

i've had both bikes crf and klx my klx kicks ass bring on any jap crap there good for ya son to start on but that's about it that's why they come stock as a 50cc tiny wheels the list goes on

Ok real mini sx! pined over foot deep whoops how long would china last??? there are resons for high priced parts.y doesnt Costela ride china or most ov the mini sx pros???.is all it comes down to is whos into it enough to spend the right money on a bike that will last. chinas wont take a few hard chunks if u are going big.but then if u can go big u would have a proper custom built klx or crf70, i owned a crf70 for a while,simple strong chassie.then sold that and went few some ideas and ended up with a klx 110,now i have owned both id say the crf70 is the go, but the klx is just fine,there are a few personal prefrances.they both go as good as one another.china make big bikes now,y dont all u fukers who have no coin buy one ov them??? wats the diff hey??? they are cheaper???????? would u ride china big bike or the reall deall???? think about it morons!!

88 limited is right

why dont the good riders use japs BECAUSE they are crap!!!

Latest posts

Back