KLX110L or Pitsterpro lxr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
depends what u want to do mate!

KLX is better quality but they are 2 different sized bikes to bring the klx to the same size as the lxr you would need to change alot of parts and klx parts arent cheap! if i had the money id get the klx and work on it a bit!

the new 110L would be a good backyard bike to play around on and will last a lifetime..

But for $3200 , its pretty expensive , and even with another 3g put into it , it still wont perform as good as a lxr around a race track , it will need a heep of $$ in upgrades.
klx upgrades are bloody expensive!

But yer depends what u want out of it . the new ones look pretty good , have more travel then the old ones and a clutch.

2010_KLX110L.jpg

KLX110L_6.jpg

I'd go LXR anyday :cool:

unless I was filthy rich then yea go full mod on the KLX

Some people dont think so because of the linkage it sends you a little different then other pitbikes , just something to get use to .. doesn't take long to get use to it , i have hit ramps on mine no problem.

What are you gonna be using the bike for???????? just fmx?

whats so good about the klx other than its a kawasaki. Because the lxr comes with already good parts but the klx doesnt come with usd forks or disc brakes etc.

KLX can jump ramps stock, but you may bottom out from time to time.....

i think the world of mini's has changed, the way to go would seem the LXR is the only way if you wana go fast & go big

fun & reliability is always the jap stuff tho

Insert Ciniworx add bellow
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Last edited:
tim rides x4r .

And i would go lxr over cini anyday im sorry , price isnt to much different , and your getting a proven and tested frame/linkage system that works, with alloy hubs and d.o.t rated 7061 alloy rims (strongest chinga wheels on the market easily) , alloy and cnc cross section swingarm.

that would hold up to fmx alot better...

Go Atomik Nitrous. They come fully set up to hit ramps. Nice and Cheap Aswell

ok i think ill get a lxr soon. thanks for all the help. Is the linkage a hard thing to get use to jumping?

if all you wana do is jump then id go the klx with a 143 and stiffer springs will last a life time if you got the coin or just get an lxr cos there cheaper and easier to get parts for ive seen all bikes snap dosent matter who made them even seen a cr 250 snapp but the lxr dose have better qaulity wheels and a few other nic nacs then some bikes so would hold up good if your jumping

Latest posts

Back