klx143

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemo86

Reaction score
hey guys thort i'd put up some photos of my klx143 the before and after shots...not finished yet but gettin close, still waiting for some parts

before:
023.jpg
[/IMG]

022.jpg

after:
025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

hopefully the photos work...first time puttin photos on here :p

sorry bout photo quality...they were taken from my phone

nice man . sits a fair bit higher.
from what i can see you got marzocchies , bigger swingarm , rear disc brakes. anything else ?

yehh sits real nice now...yeh i got marzocchies on the front...twobros extended swinga with marzocchi rear shock, kx65 rear wheel n brake setup...just waiting for some more bits n pieces so i can finish it off

i'll get a better photo tomorrow in better light lol

Holy shit mate!! Very nice. + reps for a sick bike

thanx mate :thumbup: cant wait to ride it

SWEET AS! You've made it looking Tough!haha Sik As ;)

Keep the Mods and Pics coming...Nice As Man! Cant wait to see some Daytime Pics

I think white number boards will help that bike look even better, then get some nice black numbers and it will be totally set off.

And what rear wheel are you running?

its a kx65 wheel...not sure of wat brand it is

yehh i'll be gettin all new plastics and sticker kit soon

lol yehh i got it from the US along with the forks, swinga, rear shock

the gold nitrate coated forks give me a stiffy.... how does the hydro clutch feel ? any different . well if you felt it with just the cable .

This bike has deserved to be a full mod for a long time ! was such a sick bike . has had about 5 different owners in 5 years lol

The klx's come semi auto with no clutch , and the magura hydro clutch is a upgrade , they give a very nice clutch action.

Didnt think you where to serious about spending all the money , but good to see you came through with it , looks bloody awesome man , keep chucking money at it !

glad you took my advice with the suspension setup , should be a weapon now.

pm me back about the engine ill go into more detail about what you have to do.

or ill get a post in one of ya threads.

I still reckon the graphics look tough i never wanted to change them , mad old school bubba look .

did you end up getting a few parts second hand ? what did it cost ya.

P.s blooooody nice work
dont forget a cradle mount

This kit here

"ask for the s35 type cam"
http://classichonda50saustralia.com.au/store/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=182

Give your stock cylinder a hone add new piston and head .

And get this crank

http://classichonda50saustralia.com.au/store/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=418

Will need to split the cases so would take it to a mechanic to do all the work .

And i would probably look at this after them mods http://classichonda50saustralia.com.au/store/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=181

After all that maybe upgrade carby to a 28mm . kehin pwk/pe pwk will be snappy and pe will be abit tamer and easier to tune.

I got confused in the pm , this engine already has the updated output shaft etc.

Those mods will be good to go , and give you a hell of a power boost compared to it is now.

And if you decide to keep the motor stock for a while , yer add the stock cam (i think it says TB on it somewhere) it will change the hole power-curve and give some ultimate topend kick.

This is a picture of all the cams you should have got with the bike . the one in it atm i think , is the furthest on the left . the one you should put in it is 2nd from the left with visible bearings . (i think)
IMG_0495.jpg

Latest posts

Back