Kuda Pro Mufler

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL man i dont even know what to think of that.......really wierd.....from my take that funny looking thing in the silencer is your baffle.....you need to drill out the rivets, remove the tip of exhaust, then remove the baffle......may aswell repack it while your at it

matt have a look through the Blitz thread... there's a section in there about modding the muffler... if you have a drill, rivet gun and either a hacksaw or an angle grinder, it's a 30 minute job tops, and yes, it makes a HYOOOOOGE difference to a china 250cc motor...

Ok, Before u guys replied i thought id have a look. I took the cap off and realised that the baffle goes all the way down the mufler which is like half a meter. I think im just gonna leave it how it is. is there a HP increase or just for the note?

HP increase for sure, PM thump he's done it, 4 strokes love to breath man, that would be seriously restricting your bike

The problem now is that i put the cap back on and the rivets keep coming out when the bike warms up.

use bigger rivets maybe three sixteenths maybe

IDK it had a red handle lols...... Its a piece of junk now, the bin should love it......

was your rivet gun wearing out that shouldnt happen even with a cheap gun
and im dum so thump please explain that word play

matt the rivets need to match the hole size or they will fail.....
bring the muffler and right size rivets over if ya wanna use my gun

was your rivet gun wearing out that shouldnt happen even with a cheap gun
and im dum so thump please explain that word play

well, my play on words, referred to matt's "rivetting" story, as in "cool story bro" about the rivet gun dying, and the thread, oddly enough, has gone in the direction of "rivetting" studs back into the muffler...
Thus it is a "rivetting" thread...
you know what, f*** it, my brain hurts now. ;)

there's no need to... just remove the baffle from the one you have... trust me, it will breathe plenty once you remove the baffle, and wont sound like a poofter in the bath either... :)

Yea, the baffle runs through the whole muffler so its gonna be a pain, and im pretty short tempered will probs break it or throw it out a window or something.

easy, use a drill bit with a smaller diameter than the rivet bodies, drill out both ends of the muffler can. remove baffle, reassemble. start bike, get junior-woody over new barky exhaust note. :D

Ok, so if i take the baffle out will i have to change any tuning on the carby or anything?

Another Stupid Thing.....

Well went riding today with it, and the petrol tank was 3/4 full. I had a bit of a ride then every 20 seconds the bike would die. After trying and trying to find the problem we decided to leave where we where riding because we concluded that it was the fuel. The stupid thing is that the petrol tap is over half way up the tank and when it gets below that, petrol wont go through anymore.....

Latest posts

Back