Kuda Pro Mufler

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome to the joys of owning a Blitz or Kuda Pro...
Given the stock jetting is a bit "fluffy" on them, you should be ok once you pull the baffle out... run it for a bit, then pull the plug out... if it's tan, you're good to go...

The Blitz's and Kuda Pro have fuel line related issues... the postion of the fuel tap is part of the problem, but the main issue is that the fuel line is very long, and doesnt always take the most direct route, looping all over the place... if you can, shorten the fuel line as much as possible, and attempt to have a "downhill run" from tap to carby...
Had the same issue with mine until i found a better route for the fuel line...

Thanks for ur help. ur a top bloke, and btw did u run a fuel filter or go straight to the carb?, because mine has a fuel filter that loops back into another part of the tank, which means it does nothing lol.

its an overflow return... The Kuda's seem to have a bit of road going crap, and they arent road-going...
I'd block the return line to the tank, and run the single fuel line from tank to carby, and yes with a fuel filter. Chinas are notorious for leaving plastic crap in their tanks, and it always ends up blocking main jets... have a look at where your carby is...
No, it isnt very easy to get it out of there to clear the main jet... he he.

Latest posts

Back