Kurri Ride Day Pictures

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i second this one and i cant wait till the next one

thanx for the pics misrevmx yeh il try for july to have another just not keen to do one everymonth as it will just fissel out the sport kinda thing but every second wil be fun also gives guys to rebuild bike time ( i kno me carter are up for one ole smoky the bandits) so yeh thank u every one for good day

thanx for the pics misrevmx yeh il try for july to have another just not keen to do one everymonth as it will just fissel out the sport kinda thing but every second wil be fun also gives guys to rebuild bike time ( i kno me carter are up for one ole smoky the bandits) so yeh thank u every one for good day

Was an awsome day mate. You organised it very well. Thanks for the effort.

Me riding Heaths 10". Was great fun.
[video=youtube;ukPOzfNL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukPOzfNL**I[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
just go me a crf 50 frame wooohoooiv got the bug now

yep tha twas the one damo and i was riding but i cant do much with it like you can with the hondas ,all ready have a fair idea what im gunna do with it

WOW, awesome pics and you guys were having a ball, loved the pic of beans sand drag tyre, Bloody damo nearly got in everypic and watching petos latest vid everyone was well clear of him lol. Well done to all involved and those that organized the event.

no no stocker im gunna 88 it i think damo willbe getting heaps of txts of me asking what to buy and whats best
i still cant get over how well your bike went mate wish i had of gotten a close look at it ,and ye def be doing a build thread going

Latest posts

Back