Kx-65

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wat do you think top speed would be on an 80? i was on my ttr 250 going along side a mate on his AGB29 and he was 4th gear pinned and got 85kays an hour would an 80 flog that

pugs i agree with u dude. 2 strokes r the shit. firstly u can only compare bikes if u have equally talented riders. a better rider will win on just about anything. top speed is irrelevant unless u r talking a big differerence which there wouldnt be with an 80 2 stroke vs 125 4 stroke. maintenance on a 2 stroke is cheap and easy and the 4 strokes we are dealing with are equally as high maintenance but it is more technical and expensive. Looking at what most people spend on here on their 4 strokes, they would save shit loads buying an 2002 yz 80 and racing it as is without having to replace everything the bike originally comes with ie suspension, irk, cdi`s, coils, big bore kits, oil coolers, handle bars etc. and i seen someone write that the 2 stroke 80`s arent 50`s... well neither is a 110, 125, 138 or 140 regardless of what the motor once was. also if u have ever ridden a larger bike u will know they feel much more stable with larger wheels especially at speed. pit bikes are definitely fun but if i want a thrill ride i`ll jump on my yz anyday

65's and 85 2- strokes are the ultimate power to weight ratio. Dad and i just rebuilt a mates rm65, he payed for an fmf rev pipe, pro comp uni airfilter and wiseco pro-lite piston n we did the rest (porting, poishing, jetting, 1.0 oversize) This thing pulls my arse around quick and revs to the heavens which is wat i like about the 2 bangers. but i have riden 10,000 bucks worth of crf50 running the original 3 speed bottom end with a 124 topend and it really hauled. But i'd prefere to pay 5-6000 bucks for a 65 or 80 n do a rebuild every 20-30 hours.

Latest posts

Back