KX60 or MSO X6R?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbie

Reaction score
So which one do you think i should get?
Kx60

Pros
Japanese build quality
Recent rebuild
New Clutch and clutch cable, front and rear brakes, fork seals. Recent full rebuild
Water cooled 2 stroke

Cons
Drum brakes
used quality
$990 [Can haggle]

MSO

Pros
Disc brakes
usd forks
125cc
Cons

Chinese
Have to pay for postage
Will need instant upgrade [chain, bars etc]
$979.00[cant haggle]

Personally id go with the MSO. Ive had a couple of two strokes and am now totally against them mainly because of the constant rebuilding and the shithouse noise they make.

a kx60 is a kids bike not a pitbike in anyway shape or form,its not designed for adults also the kx60 is a learning kids bike and is different to a kx65 which is a proper kids mx bike never the less there still not designed to take 50kgs especially over jumps and other hits ,go with the mso for sure it is more powerfull ,can take bigger hits and is reliable regardless of its chinese origin.

mate kx60 anyday. my cuz has an 2000 kx60 and it flys here is a pik of it.

Photo-0002.jpg
[/IMG]

Can these things get bored out some more if im not satisfied with a 2 stroke powerband and the watercooled wheelies, lol.....

KX60 will smoke shittah of a stock 125cc pitbike, I think i'd go the KX if you can get it for under $1k, or look for a 65cc 2stroke or an 80cc

cool i wanto see someone do up a kx60, get it!

Hey guys im @ school suppost to be doing english asiggment but im way ahead anyway i think i might get the kx60 as there are more kawa dealers around than pitbike dealers so it will be more easy to get parts when something goes wrong. I currently have $610 i recn my parents will chip in and i recon i could haggle it down to $900ish.

if u can get it under a grand that a heaps good deal u should get it there way better quality than pitbikes

kx60 all the way, i have an 05 kx60 and a genuine thumpstar chinese just isnt worth it in the long run and you will be able to sell the kx60 again for a good price but not the chinese thing.

mate kx60!! i remeber my old kx80 haha the thing almost killed me, used to pop up in 3rd when u hit the old powerband

the thing just never died. in the end i just rollstarted the thing until the day it died god rest its soul (keep in mind it was an 1989)

but nup i had my ass handed to me on a big green kawasaki platter from a kx60..the bloody little menace chomped my 140lifan

soo all the way..go to ding ding 2 stroke

Latest posts

Back