kx80 VS lifan140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a 2 banger KX 80 is gonna smoke any china, kawasaki have sooo much time and technology run through there 2-strokes, there great bikes

lol is there even really a comp there?
a ktm 50 pro senior will eat ur bike
ive seean water cooled blata's eat pittys ffs lol

i dont know man but somehow i recked him,

i was thinking the kx would win cus its a jap bike, but i dont know for sure cus i aint seen eny around

the same kid thats gonna get a second handkx85 or new 65 useta have a ktm 50 too but it got stolen or something lolz i was gonna drag him a few years back with a blata rep water coo but never had a chance, his bike wasnt starting lolz

Just take his spark plug lead of and leave it sitting on the top of his plug then he is history otherwise all you are going to see is a green dot about 50 meters ahead. They are a fast bike with a powerfull powerband and about 20hp motor. Not putting down your bike at all but the kwakas are made for pure racing and that is it.

aaaaaaahahaahahaahaahaa, we will see in a few weeks IF he aint bs about geting it lolz

Wouldnt surprise me if my mates old early 80s model RM50 would smoke a 140. That little thing flew once it was in band. A kx60 would still smoke a 140, even a 20 year old kx60 would still do it. There is not much difference in technology in 2 strokes.

Think of it this way... 2 strokes are practically turbo charged. 2 stroke motors are also lighter then 4 stroke motors. So say if you had a little 4 cylinder, turbo charge it. You will give v8s a very good run once boost kicks in, in the 4 cylinder. 2 stroke power band is pretty much boost kicking in on a turbo engine... a 60cc 2 stroke will beat a 140cc 4 stroke as soon as it is in powerband. That is why I love my 2 strokes and is why I love turbos, cant wait until my VL is turbo charged.

Think of a 6 cylinder turbo as a 125cc 2 stroke. Bog... picking up rpms... and then bam your holding on as tight as you can and your engine is now revving off its tits. Think of a 250f or 450f as a big V8, torque and power is there throughout the rev range not just in the top end of the revvs.

Last edited:
Direct from the kawasaki website:

Dry weight 65 kg

PERFORMANCE
Maximum power 21.0 kW {28.5 PS}/ 12,000 rpm
Maximum torque 17.2 N⋅m {1.75 kgf⋅m}/ 11,000 rpm

So "no chance" would cover your chances of winning :p

Direct from the kawasaki website:

Dry weight 65 kg

PERFORMANCE
Maximum power 21.0 kW {28.5 PS}/ 12,000 rpm
Maximum torque 17.2 N⋅m {1.75 kgf⋅m}/ 11,000 rpm

So "no chance" would cover your chances of winning :p

21kw = 28hp. No way in hell do they have that much power. A 125cc 2 stroke is in the low 30s.

I rode my neighbours DS80 in 5th pinned and its ALOT faster than my 140, ovcourse.

my mate on his abg29 dragged my other mate on his rm80 1982 model they are bot stock bikes and the agb won my other mate on his rm is a shit rider though lol.
in this case its the rider not the bike.

KX65 vs 125 pittie

Sorry to drag this back up guys, but in case anyone's interested my 10 year old grandson races a 2005 model KX65. It dynoed just over 16 horsepower. Last weekend we had a friend with a 125 pit bike come riding with us. He had absolutely zero chance of keeping up with the KX. He's an experienced rider and did manage to close the gap a little in the rough stuff (grandson races flat track and isn't used to rough) but as soon as they hit flat ground my grandson disappeared into the distance.

Unless the KX80 is an early 80s air cooled model (and a stuffed one at that)and the rider is useless you may as well stay at home.

if the KX is an 07 model its a KX85 not an 80. and it would kick your bikes ass so hard you wouldnt know which way it came from

ur gunna get abosolutly killed. dont even bother racing him and jsut try make an excuse so u dotn get embarrassed :p haha

depends really its possible. i know cause im next to my mates 02kx85 around the creeks but i know them really well i ride them everyday . but in a drag race you gotta be in 4th pinning the crap out of it before he gets to 3rd or 4th and have a clear distance and if hey passes you itll be only just

Latest posts

Back