kx80 VS lifan140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V1ETBTKz

Reaction score
Hey bros, what do you guys reckon, this kids reckons his gonna get an kx80 and reckons he ll woop me lolz kids thease days lolz, stock 07 probaly kx80 and dhz lifan140, irc, light oil sling, vavle breather, h bomb exaust, 16 front 41 back, stock 26mm carb, 12 14 rims, iam about 65kilos and the bike is around 65 too i think, the kid with the kx is around 40kilos i think and yea i cant find the review for his bike but who cares,

so who you reckon is gonna win in a drag, take off and finish?

firstly it depends on really who can ride the fastest. If the race does not require skill like hammering straight your ass is gonna be handed up to your on a silver plate. Do you have any idea how fast mx 80/85's go? there very quick bikes for the size and will easily smoke your basically stock dhz due to it running out of legs where as the kx85 (which it is an 85 since its 2007 mod , they stopped making 80's after 02) will keep pulling. 80's can pull over a 100kmph no worries if ridden correctly and the bigger wheel size and longer travel suspension will provide a much smoother ride meaning the bike will go faster. Duh.
The mods you have done to your bike will have no difference really in comparison.The kx will win everytime if the rider knows a little about riding

There is no comparison. The kx would be putting out around 23hp while your 140 would put out around 10hp?

the kx60-65 will kill any 140 mini bike, the 85 are about 18 hp in a 2 stroke oil cooled engine, designed to be raced and kained, alot of angine technology goes into the kawasaki 2 stroke engine, my kx250 kills allmost every other 250 out there

shiiiiiiii dam, oh well iam gonna try lolz, twenty something hp, it cant be, its only like 80 or 85cc, i know 2 stk would start faster but wouldnt i reck him at the end? i bet a old 125 suzuki 4 stroke last week from the start to finish,

mate is u both go full throttle from the start to the finish and you win i will give u my DHZ 140 there is no way in hell u will beat it if he know's how to change gears l0l

You will just have to set the race up around a small track, and push him over the 1st berm.... hahaha!!!!!
GOOD LUCK....

nope, ur a goner, but new kx, is liquid coold, hey could u tell him that if you win can u have his bike, and give it 2 me????????

nah bro he know how to change gears, a week b4 that he raced me with his yamaha 450 lolz got recked big time man lolz, then he brang his lil brother over to with this old suz 125 but it didnt say it on the engine, it was 1 something, fougth i was gonna lose for sure but man, i wrecked him big time lolz if i go full trottle at 4 i can just pass him slowly lolz i dont think it was a proper race bike cus the forks wasnt up side down,

what about a stock 07 or 08 kx65? youz reckon ill beat him,

KX 65 will still beat you, when you are on the pipe the wheel still spins.

My 138 (127) got beaten by a Suzuki DS80

mate have u ever seen a 65 go they are insane how fast they go for there size

Latest posts

Back