Lakeside minitard track

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 11561

Reaction score
yeah yeah yeah - 90Db but it's not that hard to archive!

Anyways, went out there yesterday and must say :congrats::thumbup::rockon::action-smiley-035::coolthumb::action-smiley-033::D:banana:
What an awesome track, 2nd layout was wicked! Not even sure i'll have fun at Acherfield anymore!
The track is just so flowing and you can just ride it for hours and still have heaps of fun.

Dear minimotard riders (and supermotard) I can only highly recommend you get you **** sorted and come out to Lakeside next time!

Over and Out!

hell yeah that track is awsome , my new home track !!
different classes for the big and little tards so i was stuffed doing 10min sessions back to back
heaps faster and safer , medics turned up very quickly at the incident ,no one hurt
there was also a crf150r there and was great to compare .

Man I wish I could of been out there my ute shat a cv joint so I hade to give it a miss

give us a buzz next time and we can pick you up

Was a wicked day Lakeside S$%ts all over archy !

Now I just need to ditch the cheap china slicks for some Sava and sort out the suspension

and I should be a lot smoother here is a pic if it works

DSC_0003.jpg

hell yeah that track is awsome , my new home track !!
different classes for the big and little tards so i was stuffed doing 10min sessions back to back
heaps faster and safer , medics turned up very quickly at the incident ,no one hurt
there was also a crf150r there and was great to compare .
So what turned out to be the rbetter bike overal in your opinion? The 85 or the CRF?
Oh and was talkign with some friends and found out that we will be racing against some of the Showtime Yamaha boys in December!

So what turned out to be the rbetter bike overal in your opinion? The 85 or the CRF?
Oh and was talkign with some friends and found out that we will be racing against some of the Showtime Yamaha boys in December!

was on the pit bike the cr80 is almost rideable
im not sure what exhaust the crf had ,so that may change things too
but our pit bikes wernt heaps slow !!!

the 24hr scooter race is ON!! at lakeside one of the top scooter tuners was there testing !! theres another on the same street near work . londin asked if they got tissues for after we beat them !! haha

nice pics zzz could i use the crash one as my avatar ?

the 24hr scooter race is ON!! at lakeside one of the top scooter tuners was there testing !!

I was talking to Chris at CQMM to see if we could fill the bill with scooters at the Australian Championships in Gladstone. If the scooter guys are willing to get MA licensed they could run up there with the same capacity rules as the mini-tards i.e. 85 2T and 160 4T Auto or manual.

I think the biggest hurdle will be getting them to sign up with MA??

Is the scooter community interested in an Australian Championship???

I was thinking the same sort of thing last night Ringo!
Ron and I are doing the 24hr race in December on Scooters and by looking at the bikes themselves they fall into the rules of a class we run at Warrnambool called "midi's" 50cc 2T or 110cc 4T 10" wheels and cvt transmission. but then again if you wanted to run bigger stuff and run in with the motards, as long as the capacity and wheels sizes are met most scooter would fit within the rules.
I say if there are enough scooters give them there own class. I'm sure I could dig up an old Yamaha Jog and flog around a track for some fun!:scooter:

londin is riding aswell !! im still deciding whos in what team .
im not interested in racing scooters with us at the titles
but if there was a seperate class yeah for sure
maybe go to scooter community to gage interest

I'm not stating for a second that they race with the mini-tards!! They'd just get in the way, LOLOLOLOL.

But, and big but, if CQMM can fit them into the program in their own class I think it would be a great additional class to boost numbers!!

The sooner all the clubs allow scooters, pitbikes, minimoto's, postie's, pocketbikes, big supermoto's and anything else you can think of to join up and run on their club days the better for all. It looks from this side of the country that this is what Lakeside is doing?? It is also what PBAWA is doing, we run at SupermotoWA meetings and they run at ours!!! I am the lone ranger on a mini-tard over here but hopefully some of the guy's that see me out there show some interest and build their own.

ive had the big sumo guys down here talk to me about buying pitbikes as they are a cheaper practice bike over there Aprilia V twins. this came after the respect they got for us after seeing how quick the bikes were compared to their 550cc 17inch wheel, $2,000 slimoto exhaust machines.

im hooked on scooter racing youtube vids now. Tractor pulling vids were so last week for me.

That's a stock system on the CRF.

the 24hr scooter race is ON!! at lakeside one of the top scooter tuners was there testing !! theres another on the same street near work . londin asked if they got tissues for after we beat them !! haha
Joo fags will need the tissue's to mop up the blood!!! :p

nice pics zzz could i use the crash one as my avatar ?

Yeah now worries. I can email you a better res. version if you want ?

Latest posts

Back