Last person to post here..... Wins

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....Thump*140 has pictures proving Hillz is 100% homo. For sale to highest bidder. Kym Beasley gave them to me. something about taking the heat off the catholic church for a bit.

Last edited:
Hahaha, actually i edited Thumps comment, cause that's the sort of true homo that i am. i have like THE BIGGEST man crush on him. am totally jealous of his shed, and i reckon he is the bestest OG thing to happen to miniriders in ages. he is a true Winner. so consequently, this post doesnt count, and thump*140 is STILL the winner.

Last edited by a moderator:
....Thump*140 has pictures proving Hillz is 100% homo. For sale to highest bidder. Kym Beasley gave them to me. something about taking the heat off the catholic church for a bit.

Hillz your quote you used doesnt actually exist.. you homo. i'm winning.

The Bomber was THE MAN for the Job. got stupid friggin Special K instead. Fair shake of the sauce bottle. winning

not for long. This thread is the most useful one on this site. so much can be learned from it. lol

Bahahaha Hillz you tried to cheat but the soft delete just doesnt cut it so you lose and I win!!! You should have gone for the hardcore option but I guess then no one will know who won.

Latest posts

Back