lei moto xk 90cc crf50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahaha the instructionss omg pissa they make no sense at all and its for the completely wrong bike love the chinese translations ;)

yer spray it with wd40 or even take the bolt out did yours come with a metal bar where the shock is supposed to be i have no idea why its stuck

Are you sure that there isnt something holding the swingarm in place from the packaging? My bikes have always come with a metal bar between the swing arm and frame in place of the shock. If there is absolutely nothing to restrict it than I would guess the swingarm bearings may be seized but you need to get someone to look at it cause its hard from just a couple of photos. Get your mechanic mate to look at it and let us know how you go for future reference.

yeah, it might in fact be that the bearings have to be replaced, i don't know I'll post tomorrow after he comes
cheers

hahahaha the instructionss omg pissa they make no sense at all and its for the completely wrong bike love the chinese translations ;)

yer spray it with wd40 or even take the bolt out did yours come with a metal bar where the shock is supposed to be i have no idea why its stuck

na no bar, Maybe when it came off the production line in china, some fat employee sat on it and caused the swing arm to seize?................I have no idea

its your ignorance peventing you:p

why did you turn it over??

like coolie said put it on the crate, that'll let the rear axle drop so you can fit the shocky in...

hmm doesn't sound good..easy fix don't tip it over..

I had this idea that maybe there was a latch for the swingarm you had to unlock

have i permanently stuffed this bike?

^^ no just dont tip it over and all shall be good.. no motorbike that i've seen has a latch to keep the swing arm in place but definently losen the chain or take it off then fit the shockie and put the chain on afterwards when its all done correctly.

im not sure about that one like i dont think the china men in sweatshops could possibly be fat haha

any way u must of just got a dud i built mine in like 20 min by myself no problems except for the fact that the rear brake didnt work after a week that got me mad but even worse they sent me a replacement and it worked for a week then stuffed up again so i went out and bought a whole new brake setup and no problems so tip iff something brakes dont buy another one from lei it will just stop working for no reason

i never found out why it didnt work took it all apart but still no reason for it not working

confused the hell out of me i can tell u that now

just looking at the 2 photo on the inside of your swing arm the side ferthest away from us there is this little thing what is it?? not hard to miss its in the corner.

just looking at the 2 photo on the inside of your swing arm the side ferthest away from us there is this little thing what is it?? not hard to miss its in the corner.

the black thing with the brass rod is for the the rear brake fluid, is that what you're referring to?

haha dont stress dude these are pretty simple problems, nothing major, and once your done f*cking around you'll have learnt a bunch about your bike which is always helpful ;)

i just looked at your pics again trying to see what bulldog was talking about when i noticed that it looks like the brake assembly for the rear brake might be touching your swingarm?

i've circled it in red below. maybe the brake is jammed against the swingarm and thats why it wont budge? if thats not it then loosen the bolt that holds the swingarm on and see if it starts moving?
just a hint - once you've undone all these bolts buy some Loctite from bunnings, it will glue the bolt on so that it wont rattle loose while your riding. its a MUST for these bikes :)

Attachments

• brake.JPG
    brake.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 13
haha dont stress dude these are pretty simple problems, nothing major, and once your done f*cking around you'll have learnt a bunch about your bike which is always helpful ;)

i just looked at your pics again trying to see what bulldog was talking about when i noticed that it looks like the brake assembly for the rear brake might be touching your swingarm?

i've circled it in red below. maybe the brake is jammed against the swingarm and thats why it wont budge? if thats not it then loosen the bolt that holds the swingarm on and see if it starts moving?
just a hint - once you've undone all these bolts buy some Loctite from bunnings, it will glue the bolt on so that it wont rattle loose while your riding. its a MUST for these bikes :)

You know what dude....you solved the problem. I can't tell you how F@&KING relieved I am. I took the rear wheel off, pushed the brake lever down.....and *happy times* it worked....

Thanks to all you guys who helped out...you're awesome.

cheers

awesome man, glad thats all solved :)

just to note - with hydraulics brakes you shouldnt push the brake lever without have the brake disc or something similar sitting inbetween the pads cause thats how they bind together like your front ones did. easy enough to fix though you just need to gently pry them open.

anyway man i hope its smooth sailing from here :)

Ok took it over to my mates place, he surprisingly spent like two hours on it. Putting the wheels on were pretty easy, but that stubborn rear caliper is a real b*tch. The timmings had to be adjusted as well - you shift down from neutral to first and you got a serious case of whiplash..... We did buy new brake fluid in the end and ditched the greyish sh!tty stuff already in there, also re filled the crank oil reservoir - it was bone dry (due to when I turned the bike upside down lol). After a couple of test runs he gave it the all clear. It's an alright bike for 600 bux, I wouldn't do any jumps:D or anything. It's actually not that loud either which surprised me. All up I'm pretty happy with it. :D:D

Cheers guys

hmm if you click down from netural im preety sure your going into 4th not 1st because all the chinas i've heard about go 0-1-2-3-4 so if you clicking down, your going 0-4-0-1-2-3-4 get it??

great to hear its going...

not nessisarily Bulldog, certain china motors have 1 down 3 up configuration. We dont want to confuse the poor guy any more than he is!

Last edited:
err dont rely on what it tells u on ebay as my bike said it was 1 down 3 up but instead it was all down rotary 0-1-2-3-4-0-1-2-3-4-0 continuous loop
and i got xk110 the version before the 90 i dont know why they changed the motors should of left it 110cc and the 110 is manual where as the 90 semiauto

err dont rely on what it tells u on ebay as my bike said it was 1 down 3 up but instead it was all down rotary 0-1-2-3-4-0-1-2-3-4-0 continuous loop
and i got xk110 the version before the 90 i dont know why they changed the motors should of left it 110cc and the 110 is manual where as the 90 semiauto

yeah, that's what my mate said 0-1-2-3-4-0.......

so yours goes 4-3-2-1-0??? hmm weird these engines..

Latest posts

Back